BrianM

Christian Kirk 2019 Outlook

20 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Different movie, kid.  This is the sequel.

San Francisco 2: The Christianing

Homie is gonna baptize these fools.  In the words of Jarvis Landry, "bless 'em".  Pray for SF's defensive backs.

Okay I'm out of puns and only trying to hype myself up because I have no other options, but I really don't think he's that bad of a start.

He'll have em' seeing spirits out there.

The Ghost of Christian Past.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Different movie, kid.  This is the sequel.

San Francisco 2: The Christianing

Homie is gonna baptize these fools.  In the words of Jarvis Landry, "bless 'em".  Pray for SF's defensive backs.

Okay I'm out of puns and only trying to hype myself up because I have no other options, but I really don't think he's that bad of a start.

Niners at home after a disappointing division loss, this is going to be ugly.

I'm sitting him this week. SF D is legit. QB KM not only sees ghosts, but he can't see defenders. Run game is in flux with DJ on the outs so there may be some lack of consistency there as they keep swapping RBs and nobody gets into a grove. I just see a game where ARZ can't get anything going against that D. I would fall back on what has been consistent, Kirk at 5 or so FF points this week. What happened last week was a fluke. Don't chase those points.

I don't have many options with bye weeks,so starting him with the hope he can get 70 yds and a decent shot at a TD. He won me a week I shouldn't have last week. Plugging him in and hoping for the best. Gotta be a better stab than AJ  Brown was for me last week.

probably the most difficult start/sit choice there is... in leagues where you start 3WR + a flex, you're most likely starting him. 

I’m forced to start Kirk as my WR2 this week with Adams and Lockett on bye. I don’t have any other active WRs, and while there is one WR on waivers that I think might have a better week, I don’t see it being worth it wasting a roster spot at this point in the year for a one week WR3 rental.

Players surprise in tough matchups sometimes, so I’ll just hope this is one of those weeks.

18 hours ago, Klientel said:

We've already seen this movie before...

Kirk is an EASY bench this week.

I don't think anyone's an easy bench after they put up a week like he just had. I'm benching him based on the matchup, but benching without confidence that its the right decision. At least its better than my usual dilemma of having to start someone without confidence 🙂 I expect him to have a better week against SF this time around, though it might be something still benchable like the 6 receptions for 65 yards and no TD's variety. 

• Like 1

How does everybody like this guys remaining schedule and Playoff schedule ?   Needed a safe option going into playoffs and he was dropped during the bye week.   

59 minutes ago, smash10033 said:

How does everybody like this guys remaining schedule and Playoff schedule ?   Needed a safe option going into playoffs and he was dropped during the bye week.   

If he’s on your waiver wire you need to pick him up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its a tough call what to do with this guy this week. I'm 100% believer in his talent and in keeper/dynasty leagues if you own him I think you are laughing for years to come.  Having said that what do you think of the match-up this week.  Will Ramsey be covering him?

I'm likely starting him in my half ppr league and sitting him in my standard league.  Thing is the last 2 weeks he has 19 targets.  The volume is there for sure. PPR leagues I'd have a hard time sitting this guy unless I know for sure Ramsey will be covering him most of the game.

48 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

Its a tough call what to do with this guy this week. I'm 100% believer in his talent and in keeper/dynasty leagues if you own him I think you are laughing for years to come.  Having said that what do you think of the match-up this week.  Will Ramsey be covering him?

I'm likely starting him in my half ppr league and sitting him in my standard league.  Thing is the last 2 weeks he has 19 targets.  The volume is there for sure. PPR leagues I'd have a hard time sitting this guy unless I know for sure Ramsey will be covering him most of the game.

You start him because the targets will be there and you can count on Murray making plays with his legs to give his receivers  more time to get open. Like someone said his floor is high and as we saw a few weeks ago his ceiling is pretty damn high too. 

Don't think I'll start him in my full or half PPR leagues this week. If rams are smart they'll shadow him with Ramsey and the Rams Dline should overpower the cards Oline unlike the Ravens

Edited by scheibler

He's the clear #1 dog in AZ which runs the highest volume of pass plays league wide. I'm rolling him out there every week in the flex until further notice regardless of matchups but my other options are Montgomery, JuJu, Deebo. Although he doesn't get much deep ball love, he gets all the underneath stuff albeit with a lack of TD's. 

Last 4 weeks

He torched TB so take that week with a grain of salt, but hey, at least we know it's in there. 

If he goes 6/67/1 That's 18.7 for a semi elite weekly number, I can live with all the targets/ safe floor in the flex, and then I'll just pray for a house call. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How does his matchup look vs the Rams today? Will he see a lot of Ramsey?

Really want to use him but might just keep Parker in there. Anyone else deciding between these two? 

Murray looked like he was completely half-assing everything today

I think I'm still confident enough in Kirk to start him next week

Didn't see the game Jalen Ramsey blanket, or?

Edited by Onion

It seems the whole AZ offense wet the bed. Didn't see the game either, but my confidence in any AZ players is fading now that we are into the playoffs.

11 hours ago, Sticky2 said:

Pretty quiet in here. Everyone lose faith in him and Murray?

Another bad matchup unfortunately. He'll have Joe Haden covering him most of the game and you know Pitt is going to try to shorten the game as much as possible. I see this being a low scoring affair. 

Pitt D is legit at QB pressures and sacks, and ARZ seems to have lost it's way without RB DJ dominating.

Starting him for his 10 points with upside, recognizing the reality is this guy is going to finish the week with 7 for 75 and 0 TD.