BrianM

Christian Kirk 2019 Outlook

Im not dropping him for at least 4 weeks. Took him 9.12 in my draft. I keep my first 10 picks for a month before thinking of release

• Like 1

Bad matchup this week but Kirk will heat up at some point. He's the WR2 in an offense that threw out of 4 WR sets more than the entire rest OF THE NFL COMBINED!! Just put him on ice and let him ripen up a little. 😁

• Like 1

Air Raid offense puts up league-high 54 passes in first game ever for rookie QB.  12 of them aimed at Kirk, 9th most targets in the league.

Big things are coming...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chardo said:

Air Raid offense puts up league-high 54 passes in first game ever for rookie QB.  12 of them aimed at Kirk, 9th most targets in the league.

Big things are coming...

When?! I can’t wait much longer 🤡

1 minute ago, GangGreen89 said:

Unlikely to be this week.  But it's coming. 

1 minute ago, GangGreen89 said:

Unlikely to be this week.  But it's coming. 

13 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Bad matchup this week but Kirk will heat up at some point. He's the WR2 in an offense that threw out of 4 WR sets more than the entire rest OF THE NFL COMBINED!! Just put him on ice and let him ripen up a little. 😁

Fruit ripens at room temperature so putting it on ice will only prolong the process.

• Haha 1

i need to drop one of kirk dede or crowder. kirk’s ROS out look good with murray as the targets are there just not the connection yet. feel like he has the most talent and potential. dede and new qb yet to be determined, wouldve been great with foles. crowder same with siemen. 

I’ll go out on a limb and call Kirk a top 20 WR ROS in half-ppr and ppr. The Cardinals’ schedule is mouthwatering from here on out for passing production. They’re still going to be giving up points on defense and throwing 40-50 times a game, and it looks like the offense has already started clicking. 

Edited by gufomel
  • Like 1

You gotta love this air it out offense, add in that theyve been playing catch up each game so far. Im happy to have a part of this WR core. Solid WR3 entering WR2 territory.

Edited by Foppatosakic

21 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Who is the WR1? Larry or Kirk?

Spread it out kind of offense. No true #1

4 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

Spread it out kind of offense. No true #1

Thanks, I assumed as such but I haven’t actually watched any of the games yet.

29 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Who is the WR1? Larry or Kirk?

I could see Fitzgerald slowing down as the season progresses and Kirk moving ahead of him.  They play the same position (slot wr on 4 wr sets) just on opposite sides and kyler looks more comfortable going to Fitzgerald... for now.  Kirk is still getting the targets and will get better with time.  Today’s outing vs Baltimore was a great showing.  I’m fine with some bold rankings for Kirk looking at the rest of the schedule.

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to see any of this game. Numbers are good but how'd he look? Is this offense competent?

Just now, fingers said:

Haven't had a chance to see any of this game. Numbers are good but how'd he look? Is this offense competent?

looks good, kyler has attempted like 94 passes, I dont see why kirk isn't wr2 before long. 

Shapes up to be a PPR monster. Their passing pace/volume is insane. They can't run the ball or pass protect more than a second with their lackluster OL. Fitz and Kirk will eat all season long. However, when Murray had time once and hit Kirk perfectly on a deep bomb, Kirk had an ugly drop. He had one easy drop in every game thus far and another ugly one in preseason. Doesn't matter when so many targets come your way and you drop a slant once in a while, but it really hurts when you get behind the defense and the QB finally has time to hit you in stride...

Still his PPR floor is amazing. If they manage to fix their OL through draft and FA, Kirk's value will only rise.

Yeah such a great pick. Doesn’t have name value so getting him should be decent !

I don't know if this is a huge deal for them, and I have only followed the cardinals to a certain degree, but crabtree was released like two days ago. Being a Kirk owner, this is definitely a confidence booster in their trust in him moving forward as WR2. News link I saw is below. Really liking his connection with the QB. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/cardinals-release-veteran-wr-crabtree-just-2-games-212115233--nfl.html