Minnesota

Carolina

Pittsburgh

Jets and Cincy?

ok

give you all them

where's a fellar going to find a Bell Cow RB after that

35 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

All it takes is 1 play. Im forced to start him in one league but im ok with whatever outcome. Don't have better options on waiver unless I just so happened to pick up a random bum that explodes today.  Very slim odds of that so Go Sanders

I'd fully expect to see a lot of Howard to begin the game.

The good news for Sanders is that he may get a lot of junk time carries when this game gets out of hand. This should be like a 5th preseason game for Philly.

12 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

was Kamara a backup or in a RRBC his rookie year ?

Exception to every rule.  The saints had 2 top 5 backs 

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Exception to every rule.  The saints had 2 top 5 backs 

Imp

not saying it will, but Sanders could take control of this backfield

and with this offense could be a top 20+ back 

22 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

was Kamara a backup or in a RRBC his rookie year ?

In September? Kamara, who is arguably the best running back in the league, was a backup, despite this being an exceedingly dumb question. 

3 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Imp

not saying it will, but Sanders could take control of this backfield

and with this offense could be a top 20+ back 

Yah he could.   But I don’t make start decisions based on that week 1.   Could just as easily be DMonty 2 this week.    Let it play out first on your bench 🤷‍♂️ 

i could be wrong.   If you’re feeling it then I wish u GL. 

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Yah he could.   But I don’t make start decisions based on that week 1.   Could just as easily be DMonty 2 this week.     🤷‍♂️ 

Imp I do have shares of Sanders and am doing exactly that "Let it play out first on your bench"

27 minutes ago, mongidig said:

I'd fully expect to see a lot of Howard to begin the game.

The good news for Sanders is that he may get a lot of junk time carries when this game gets out of hand. This should be like a 5th preseason game for Philly.

Also wouldn’t be surprised to see clement get garbage time carries...

15 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Yah he could.   But I don’t make start decisions based on that week 1.   Could just as easily be DMonty 2 this week.    Let it play out first on your bench 🤷‍♂️ 

I think this could be very similar to the Montgomery situation except Sanders has home run capability so he could break a long one. I think he will get more carries in what should be a blow out. I wouldn't expect Philly to throw it 30+ times in a row like Chicago did. It's probably best to bench him if you can. 

20 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Man in a 14 team league, in order to get him I don't really have alternatives at the flex. Also don't have them for Monty either😬 gonna have to be patient for a few weeks and hope wins just accidentally fall in my lap

42 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Just seen a report that he will not be the starter today. Welp. 

Doesn’t bother me in the least.  Montgomery wasn’t listed as the starter on Thursday either.  

1 minute ago, CrastersCreep said:

Everyone who is freaking out over this news has not been following this situation closely.

Enlighten us

4 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Doesn’t bother me in the least.  Montgomery wasn’t listed as the starter on Thursday either.  

Yeah and he got 4 PPR points..

12 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Enlighten us

Howard’s a vet, he’s going to be the nominal starter. They want Sanders the rookie to “earn” his role, which is what most people close to the situation have been saying all along, if he plays well, he’ll carve out a larger role. If you drafted Sanders thinking he would be the starter week 1 then you weren’t following the situation very closely. I own Sanders shares/am a diehard Eagle fan. My expectation all along has been that he’ll be a flex in the first few weeks and by week 3-4 if he capitalized on his opportunity will become the guy we all want him to be (15-20 touches a game).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

Howard’s a vet, he’s going to be the nominal starter. They want Sanders the rookie to “earn” his role, which is what most people close to the situation have been saying all along, if he plays well, he’ll carve out a larger role. If you drafted Sanders thinking he would be the starter week 1 then you weren’t following the situation very closely. I own Sanders shares/am a diehard Eagle fan. My expectation all along has been that he’ll be a flex in the first few weeks and by week 3-4 if he capitalized on his opportunity will become the guy we all want him to be (15-20 touches a game).

Originally I had him as my FLEX, but I think I might put him back . 

Just now, oresteszero said:

Originally I had him as my FLEX, but I think I might put him back . 

I know mods get upset when these threads turn into assistant coaching forum but I’m confidently flexing him. 

38 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Man in a 14 team league, in order to get him I don't really have alternatives at the flex. Also don't have them for Monty either😬 gonna have to be patient for a few weeks and hope wins just accidentally fall in my lap

Really ballsy to go with the two rookie backs playing for Nagy and Pederson lol.  

You’ll look like a genius or be in last place by week 6 haha.   Here’s hoping for the former.  🍻 

1 minute ago, CrastersCreep said:

I know mods get upset when these threads turn into assistant coaching forum but I’m confidently flexing him. 

I knew drafting him that the Eagles were a RBBC but with the news that he isn't the starter, it would be hard to find him in the lineup for the first few weeks at least.