smeeze

Miles Sanders 2019 Outlook

19 minutes ago, dorsett33 said:

Ive bascially watched every snap as well.....how am I dead wrong?

Howard had one game where he had 3 TD's.  Take that game away and he hasnt done much.  Sanders had a few TD carries taken away because of dumb penalties.  If given the opportunity to be the lead back he will take the job and run with it.  Im sure you will disagree but my opinion after having watched both players throughout their careers.  

Don't bother arguing with that guy, he's posted in this thread 30+ times bashing Sanders and hyping Howard. He does the same thing with Kerryon Johnson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sanders just needs one good outing running the ball. Pederson clearly likes him and wants to get him involved as much as possible but he's just not been able to do anything of note as a runner.

7 hours ago, TommyKramer said:

Fixed it.  You forgot about that very important element.  A lot of teams use multiple backs.  Eagles aren't going to go with 1 workhorse.  Jordan Howard has been a very successful RB in the league, he is not just some plodder.  Howard is much better at hitting the skinny holes between the tackles.   There is room here for both backs to have value.  Sanders is to Howard as Ekeler was to Gordon last season.

I don’t think sanders should be the bell cow, although that’d be awesome. But I definitely don’t think the way the carries have been split the past two weeks is a  recipe for success in the future. The split needs to be fixed. In sanders favor 70/30

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Don't bother arguing with that guy, he's posted in this thread 30+ times bashing Sanders and hyping Howard. He does the same thing with Kerryon Johnson.

Agreed and noted for the future.

1 minute ago, jeremyt7 said:

Agreed and noted for the future.

LOL. Fine I'll tell you what you want to hear even though it is wrong. 

Sanders is better than Howard and will get all the carries going forward.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gufomel said:

Sanders is looking like an awful NFL runner

there's "poor vision", then there's "legally blind"  ... file this under the latter, plz 🤓

1 hour ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Wow, just wow

Yeah - is he programmed to bounce outside, cut back if necessary then fall/go down?  Get it together man!

This guys a JAG,  and to think there are people in this thread saying JoHo is a plodder or JAG, what’s that make Sanders then? Straight trash. Give him open field bla bla bla, Cordell Patterson is good in the open field too. 

Just now, Krambone said:

This guys a JAG,  and to think there are people in this thread saying JoHo is a plodder or JAG, what’s that make Sanders then? Straight trash. Give him open field bla bla bla, Cordell Patterson is good in the open field too. 

uhhhh, his name is Corduroy 

HTH 

🏄‍♂️

:wacko:

:lol:

Just now, herschel said:

looks like a busted pick, both by the eagles and those of us who own him.

... but still a better prop than Monty, imo. 

hey, it ain't saying much, but ... it are what it be.

" YeAH, hE SUcKs, bUt aT LeaSt hE aIn'T mOnTy!!!1!1"

Sadly.

He is not paying the dividends most of us expected.  Displacing Howard is not happening.

5 hours ago, gufomel said:

Sanders is looking like an awful NFL runner

You can see from the pov behind him that Sanders clearly attempted to jump cut outside and take it to the edge. Then realizing it wasn't there he tried to go back to the enormous hole and it already closed.

Everything I've seen from Sanders suggests he is far too often trying to bounce everything outside instead of taking what is available.

9 hours ago, oban14 said:

Time to buy low, big things coming.

I wish I believed you...this guy has just been such a disappointment thus far.

1 minute ago, gufomel said:

Anything can happen, but I just don’t see it. I dropped Sanders a couple weeks ago and haven’t looked back. Was picked up by a league-mate, and I was happy.

All that to say, with the way fantasy football usually goes, I’ll probably be looking to trade Dalvin Cook to get Miles Sanders from my league-mate in a couple weeks.

i just know the minute i drop Sanders that Howard will pop up with a tweaked ankle or hyper extended knee or scurvy or ... well, you get the picture 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i just know the minute i drop Sanders that Howard will pop up with a tweaked ankle or hyper extended knee or scurvy or ... well, you get the picture 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think Howard has ever been hurt, he’s been quite durable in his career.

1 minute ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I don’t think Howard has ever been hurt, he’s been quite durable in his career.

it's a hypothetical predicated on the bad luck us Sanders owners have had this year, nothing more ... not predicting or wishing, just spitballin' in a HAHA! sorta vibe. 

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's a hypothetical predicated on the bad luck us Sanders owners have had this year, nothing more ... not predicting or wishing, just spitballin' in a HAHA! sorta vibe. 

Maybe I'll start him just so I'll even be angrier when I finally drop him.

4 hours ago, papacapps said:

I wish I believed you...this guy has just been such a disappointment thus far.

His vision isnt good and he goes down on first contact. He's like a poor mans Tevin Coleman.