FollowTheLeader

Alexander Mattison 2019 Outlook

League winning potential..

While he's not at that level in the passing game, obviously, this guy looks basically as good as Cook running the ball.  He's a total beast and as a football fan it would be fun just to see a game in which he got 25 carries just to see him put in his work and embarrass/brutalize some would-be tacklers.

1 minute ago, phisouza33 said:

Have this lotto ticket everywhere but all of a sudden Dalvin is an iron man. 

That's modern medicine for you.

24 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

While he's not at that level in the passing game, obviously, this guy looks basically as good as Cook running the ball.  He's a total beast and as a football fan it would be fun just to see a game in which he got 25 carries just to see him put in his work and embarrass/brutalize some would-be tacklers.

Agreed. Mattison would be a starter for a lot of NFL teams. He had a ~9 yard run last night called back for holding that was really impressive. He looks phenomenal running the ball.

This kid looks good and it sucked that he had a few runs called back. I'm so glad I got him in the draft, best 13th round pick! Maybe too early, maybe too late, either way I'm glad I have him as a Cook owner. 

6 minutes ago, Evincar said:

I dont see anything that says Cook is in danger of missing Mondays' game.

You didnt see anything that told you that after the bye week he would miss practice on wednesday and show up on an injury report Thursday too 😉

Smart fantasy managers process all player relevant information to manage their rosters.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, austin316 said:

They're coming off a Bye. Cook is fine. All the Mattison fanboys may be disappointed this year.

Looks like he’s not fine pal.

• Thanks 1

Should be interesting...."Not serious" might just mean "not season-ending"...

But if we're looking at a sprain, or a re-aggrevation of a sprain, theres a chance it might cost him a couple weeks.

• Like 1

Question is will the shoulder hold up and/or will time share ensue to limit Cook’s exposure especially going into the real playoffs. Nice schedule ahead. 

• Like 1