FavreCo

Parris Campbell 2019 Outlook

8 targets, the fumble did not help but they are clearly trying to get him involved in the offense and this could be the breakout week if T.Y. misses more time

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, zshenko said:

8 targets, the fumble did not help but they are clearly trying to get him involved in the offense and this could be the breakout week if T.Y. misses more time

He had 3 targets the week prior, he's banged up and if TY isn't back this week he'll most definitely be back next week. I don't think there's a consistent producer in this receiving core outside of a healthy TY.

• Thanks 1

Potential breakout🤞

9 hours ago, mjb said:

Potential breakout🤞

This team looks entirely disinterested in developing their young WRs. 

• Thanks 1

Problem is they want Pascal on the field more due to his blocking, I think it may be an even target share of 60/40 in favor of Pascal

who was the colts starting 3 WR set when hilton was healthy? was hilton in the slot and pascal was the primary right side WR? who was on the left? 

is campbell going to replace hilton's role in the slot?

Just read this, interesting

There’s no doubt that the Colts were getting Campbell more involved before his injury, and this week they take on a Steelers defensive line that has been dominant. They rank third in adjusted sack rate and first in QB Hit Rate. The Colts have a strong offensive line, ranking eighth in adjusted sack rate allowed but did give up four sacks to Denver at home and now head to Heinz field. There is a good chance Brissett is hounded and will need to get the ball out quickly. Those quick hitters favor Campbell over Pascal. Start Parris in PPR and Pascal as a desperation WR4 in standard leagues.

• Like 1

League winner? Practiced in full this week, and TY is looking doubtful. Indy has no other receivers, and they are facing TB.

5 minutes ago, Deke said:

League winner? Practiced in full this week, and TY is looking doubtful. Indy has no other receivers, and they are facing TB.

Set and forget

7 minutes ago, Deke said:

Every time he plays, the Colts make a conscious effort to get him the ball. He was hovering around 60% snap count week 9, we should expect around the same ROS. Definitely a home run hitter at WR.

Edited by TonyRomo

3 hours ago, Deke said:

League winner?

Total desperation play.  How many home run balls are being delivered by Jacoby Brissett?  He’s thrown a whopping 6 TDs since Week 4, and 2/3 of them came in one game vs Houston.

Campbell is owned in 2% of yahoo leagues.  “League Winner” gets tossed around frequently, to the point where it’s hard to read, particularly in this case.

Not to crap all over your hopes and dreams or anything. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

Total desperation play.  How many home run balls are being delivered by Jacoby Brissett?  He’s thrown a whopping 6 TDs since Week 4, and 2/3 of them came in one game vs Houston.

Campbell is owned in 2% of yahoo leagues.  “League Winner” gets tossed around frequently, to the point where it’s hard to read, particularly in this case.

Not to crap all over your hopes and dreams or anything. 

Desperate teams can make the playoffs. Couldn’t care less what his ownership is. That carries no weight for future performance. We’ll see what happens Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Deke said:

We’ll see what happens Sunday. 

Well you’re putting him out there as a potential league winner.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility for him to have a productive outing vs Tampa Bay.

I like this guy next year. I just don't think he's played enough to be impactful at this point. His window opened and then he got injured.

21 minutes ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

Well you’re putting him out there as a potential league winner.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility for him to have a productive outing vs Tampa Bay.

I said “league winner?” not “league winner.”  

In a game where Jacoby will likely throw a lot (based on Tampa’s ability to put up offense and their bad pass D/good run D) it’s very possible he can at least be a week winner. 

2 hours ago, Deke said:

Desperate teams can make the playoffs. Couldn’t care less what his ownership is. That carries no weight for future performance. We’ll see what happens Sunday. 

His point is this is a desperate play that only a weak/desperate team would make in the playoffs. Not some guy everyone should be tripping over themselves to run and add(which was almost implied). That said he may do decent? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deke said:

I said “league winner?” not “league winner.”  

In a game where Jacoby will likely throw a lot (based on Tampa’s ability to put up offense and their bad pass D/good run D) it’s very possible he can at least be a week winner. 

Tampa's D has really stepped up the past 2 weeks ... ask the guys who started Matty Ice or BDN vs them 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Tampa's D has really stepped up the past 2 weeks ... ask the guys who started Matty Ice or BDN vs them 🤷‍♂️

This is true, I remember watching some of the game last week and the announcers were talking about the secondary getting better. 

22 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

This is true, I remember watching some of the game last week and the announcers were talking about the secondary getting better. 

not to mention the intense pressure the front 7 is putting on opposing QBs ... 11 sacks (5 & 6 respectively) over the past couple games ... Indy had some trouble vs Tenn last week w/protection - this might not end so well for the Coltys.

6 hours ago, Heizz said:

I would think he’s behind Pascal on the pecking order?

Never know for sure but that's a safe assumption. I'd expect Pascal to be the more productive of the two.