Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Murphy or C Santana ros?? whir

Team in sig. Couple of questions.

A few teams need a 1B, in a H2H, daily pts league. I have Santana & Murhpy (1B/2B) Which one do you like ros, as I am looking to trade one & a SP for either a good Closer (saves, no holds) or a better SP?  League counts: IP, W/L/SV, K's, BB/HBP, Hits, ER

#2: Which WW bat do you like ros? If I trade Murphy, I can move other guys around to pick up 1:  Eric Sogard - 2B/SS, Ronny Rodriguez - SS, Kevin Gutierrez - SS, Tapia - OF

League counts: Hits (1b, 2b, 3b, hr), RBI, K, SB, BB/HBP Thanks in advance!!

If he stays healthy Murphy hands down.  Has the better average and hitting in Coors now.  

I actually was trying to trade Murphy myself for a SP.  Wanted a player rated preseason around 50-60 where Murphy was (tried Grienke) but the owner got cold feet.  I feel we might need to wait a few weeks for Murphy to prove his health and hit in Coors with some heat to get true value (unless your league is more trade friendly than mine).

Question 2:  I would go Tapia then Rodriguez (on better teams with more upside)

Help me:  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LoganRonin said:

If he stays healthy Murphy hands down.  Has the better average and hitting in Coors now.  

I actually was trying to trade Murphy myself for a SP.  Wanted a player rated preseason around 50-60 where Murphy was (tried Grienke) but the owner got cold feet.  I feel we might need to wait a few weeks for Murphy to prove his health and hit in Coors with some heat to get true value (unless your league is more trade friendly than mine).

Question 2:  I would go Tapia then Rodriguez (on better teams with more upside)

Help me:  

A couple guys like to trade, but most of their offers are less than desirable. I tried to package Murphy & a lower SP for Caleb Smith & the guy countered with giving me Z Davies for Murphy. Think you are right, where we will have to wait for Murphy to get hot at COL & his value should go up. Thanks!

• Like 1

Yeah, i think you get more value for Murphy and you don't have to sweat the injuries. 

for question 2 I think Tapia has the most upside 

• Thanks 1