Gile Pile

Bold Predictions for the 2019-2020 Season

10 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

I liked most of those so I’ll give you a thumbs up but I won’t respond to all thirty 😂

What happened to the confused "wtf " looking react you could give ? 

I miss that 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Quazza said:

What happened to the confused "wtf " looking react you could give ? 

I miss that 

Me too.  I think people abused it or there were reports of abuse but idk.

• Thanks 1

I predict that I'll have 5 all stars or more in a 16 team league, but still have a losing record because I don't understand how to balance category production.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

I predict that I'll have 5 all stars or more in a 16 team league, but still have a losing record because I don't understand how to balance category production.

Atleast you’ll win the all star cat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wiggins and ingram will be on the most winning teams.:ph34r:

shai will kill his pre draft adp

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

wiggins and ingram will be on the most winning teams.:ph34r:

shai will kill his pre draft adp

I'm not sure about Wiggins. He would be more of an obstacle -- how to win with Wiggins on my team?

My bold prediction: Ingram will break out to be a 1/1/1 player. He will be top 80.

47 minutes ago, gooseball said:

I'm not sure about Wiggins. He would be more of an obstacle -- how to win with Wiggins on my team?

My bold prediction: Ingram will break out to be a 1/1/1 player. He will be top 80.

wiggins % never really bother or hurt me but I usually am punting ft% and on account of that my fg% is always solid. I still will take him around 100 if I need pts, 3s, and some stocks. he could very easily shoot 45%. pretty sure that's what he avg his first 3 years in the league. I also hate the sf position so theres that 2.

ingram going to blow up.

Edited by colepenhagen

Dennis Schroeder will go back to how he was in Atlanta after Chris Paul inevitably breaks his leg. 

• Like 1

This is maybe not an extreme bold prediction, but Matisse Thybulle starting over Tobias Harris at SF, maybe? This will give their bench more firepower knowing what Tobias can do on both ends which is a lot of scoring and grabbing decent amount of rebs. Tobias will still get the large chunk of minutes, but it'll be split up between Matisse and Al Horford giving Matisse atleast 25-28 minutes just enough to be relevant in fantasy. I think this guy will have a major impact defensively for a very long time.

The next Shawn Marion, now that's extremely bold.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1

De’Aaron Fox will finish higher than both CP3 and Donovan Mitchell.

Trae Young will finish higher than Jrue Holiday.

Micheal Porter Jr will be in contention for Rookie of the Year.

Golden State Warriors will finish as a 6th seed.

Curry will not finish in the Top 3.

4 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

This is maybe not an extreme bold prediction, but Matisse Thybulle starting over Tobias Harris at SF, maybe? This will give their bench more firepower knowing what Tobias can do on both ends which is a lot of scoring and grabbing decent amount of rebs. Tobias will still get the large chunk of minutes, but it'll be split up between Matisse and Al Horford giving Matisse atleast 25-28 minutes just enough to be relevant in fantasy. I think this guy will have a major impact defensively for a very long time.

You really want to not shoot threes?

2 hours ago, perkinsfor3 said:

You really want to not shoot threes?

He's your typical 3 and D player, where does it say he's allergic to threes?

6 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

He's your typical 3 and D player, where does it say he's allergic to threes?

He's not been very consistent in college. If he adds consistency in the NBA, he's great (so far, he's looked good). But you can't fully rely on a rookie to bring that if you're planning to compete for the title. You need more security. Tobias Harris is something that team really needs, especially with JJ gone. It's also a reason Mike Scott will play a decent amount of minutes.

14 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Unless both Harris and Horford forget how to play this is never going to happen. You don't give $100 million contracts to the player to come of the bench.

Here is my prediction: Matisse Thybulle will average under 14 min per game and will not  be rosterable  in basically any league

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

This is maybe not an extreme bold prediction, but Matisse Thybulle starting over Tobias Harris at SF, maybe?

On the contrary, I think that is the most bold prediction made in this thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3