Crankbait

Verdugo or Winker

Got offered Verdugo for Winker...for team in sig...if you can't see my sig here is my team and league set up...thoughts?...and should I target another closer?...H. Robles is available 

12 team league, Keep 8, H2H

Hitting Cats: R, HR, RBI, SB, BB, TB, AVG, K

Batters: Grandal, Abreu, Altuve, Beckham, Bryant, S. Marte, Blackmon, Dom. Santana, Winker, C. Taylor, Guerrero jr., Soto, Muncy, T. Turner (DL), Sano (DL), J. Lowrie (DL), Hiura (NA), Y. Alvarez (NA), B. Rodgers (NA)

Pitching Cats: W, L, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, QS

Pitchers: Nola, Wheeler, Bieber, Weaver, Boyd, Strahm, Eickhoff, Hendricks, Yates

This is pretty close and I wouldn't be against this trade because I think both players will be good ROS. Winker may have more power potential, but Verdugo has better SB potential and K's less. He could have the better avg going forward, too. But both have strong hit tools. Kind of a lateral move, not sure the advantage you get in making this move. Winker's average should go up to normal at some point but you could accept the offer if you like Verdugo.

Not sure if Robles is a good pickup for this team. You have one closer and having one more might not even make any difference in the long run. I'd either make a commitment to either just punt saves altogether (which I personally hate doing), or try to acquire at least 2 more closers and a couple middle relief guys for holds.

I would hold Winker for sure. I see his playing time as more solid than Verdugo’s as well as his power. And as for Robles, I dont see him as a good add for your team. At this point I would just punt saves and deal Yates for the best possible value. Of course, if you do not want to do this, you kind of have to deal for an upper tier closer. Maybe Muncy since you seem covered at corner infield would be a decent offer?

I've been on the Verdugo train for a long time so I'd probably lean his way but it's pretty fair either way.  All depends on your personal preference and view on their future performance.

Keep the buckeye state, and then give up a mt for Hollywood in the counter