J.T. Marlin

Rashaad Penny 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

This guy will be startable over the likes of Bell, next week , and probably this week. 

The Jets are playing the dolphins this week and you're starting Penny over Bell? 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OrangeAggie said:

The Jets are playing the dolphins this week and you're starting Penny over Bell? 😂

Fins are not a cake walk anymore. They have been winning and want to continue that against the hated Jets. So, it's not an unreasonable call. Both Seattle RBs will have a tough match this week but I think both Carson and Penny will make their projections.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, OrangeAggie said:

Bell is out, lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, esprits4s said:

Don't start him this week unless you are desperate...

Very Interesting. Based on? 

5 hours ago, esprits4s said:

Don't start him this week unless you are desperate...

Its the playoffs....we are ALL desperate!

Find a Penny

Pick him up

Start him for the playoffs

Hope we don't get $#@#ed !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carson might let RP get a goal line carry or two. Good luck.

Penny probably has the highest upside of the equal flyers that we all are debating for a rb2.  His biggest upside is also his biggest downside... coaching.  Pete Carroll is a beast. He's got this team humming. Their running game is pure awesome. Picking a good player on a good team who happens to be spitting snaps is sometimes your best bet, especially because this guy can blow up.  His biggest risk is that it will be the Carson show completely and Penny takes a back seat, which could definitely happen.  I do think his recent carries/targets/performances stacked with the Seahawks' running game and the fact that they're on fire right now means Penny is probably my best bet for solid rb2 numbers and the pretty decent chance for his third straight blowup.  

• Like 1

might too have to go with penny with JJ most likely out.. based off solid run game. i can see them running it down rams throat. better than my other options of darwin thompson and jalen richard. however richard at 1 point ppr may offer a safer floor but limited upside as penny...

If it sounds like Jordan Howard will play tomorrow, then I’ll be rocking Penny in my flex over Miles Sanders. Hopefully we’ll get some sort of update by tonight so I can make a final decision.

May not be season ending but almost certainly fantasy season ending e.g multiple weeks. See you next year Penny

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

As a Carson owner, this doesn’t saddens me.

I had both so this gives me some clarity for the backfield. That being said you hate to see anyone injured

21 hours ago, Jub Jub said:

I like his chances better than my other options today like Drake, Mostert, Guice

The unpredictable fantasy football. 25% odds there and it was Raheem the Dream that went off.

9 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

The unpredictable fantasy football. 25% odds there and it was Raheem the Dream that went off.

Yeah. The ultimate wildcard in fantasy, you never know when your guy is going to get concussed or torque his knee in the first quarter. Penny looked great on his one touch and could've been in for a nice game but those are the breaks

• Like 1

How long will an ACL tear now keep Penny out?

Asking if he’d be ready at the start of next season, or if it would be more like a week 8/10/12 return (deep keeper league), but wouldn’t keep if he’s out quite some time.

27 minutes ago, Heizz said:

How long will an ACL tear now keep Penny out?

Asking if he’d be ready at the start of next season, or if it would be more like a week 8/10/12 return (deep keeper league), but wouldn’t keep if he’s out quite some time.

Training camp at a minimum. There was extensive damage to the knee. I would be shocked to see him at week 1 honestly. 

Very sad loss. Penny was just finding his grove. Grab SF RB "MustStart" if still available (51% owned in Yahoo). Two 20+ point games in a row and looks like the new RB#1 for SF. If desperate, Miami RB Laird is widely available and saw 20 touches this week --- and he gets Cin next week. I had so much hope for Penny in the playoffs as it was obvious he was going to get plenty of touches.

• Like 1