nlarsen777

Josh Bell ($2 keeper) for Syndergaard (cannot be kept)

My team has been in a tailspin the past 2 weeks so I am looking to shake things up.

15 team 5x5 roto with some complicated keeper rules. Basically we have a $300 salary cap going into the draft and can keep players for 2 years. I have been offered Syndergaard, who cannot be kept, for my Josh Bell who can be kept for $2. Since it is a 15 team league closers are very difficult to come by so he wants my Greg Holland too.

My other 2 closers are Hansel Robles and Jeremy Jeffress.

My starting pitchers are Verlander, Boyd, Eickhoff, T. Richards, Musgrove, Marco Gonzalez, and I have Heaney coming off the IL soon. 

Is this a good sell high for Bell? This guy also has Nola, Paxton, and wheeler, should I ask for one of them instead? 

Thanks! WHIR

If you could squeeze him for Nola instead of Syndergard then 100% yes. 

Greg Holland has been shaky his past 3 outings, this could be the year where the big decline sets in for him (too early to tell though). 

I do understand your predicament in a 15team keeper (Was in a 14team for 5 years). Players like Bell do come and go (He is not the next Miguel Cabrera) if you are trying to win this year then do the deal for Syndergard. I have faith he will get it together. 

Stick with Bell he's the better overall player easily. 

16 hours ago, nlarsen777 said:

My team has been in a tailspin the past 2 weeks so I am looking to shake things up.

15 team 5x5 roto with some complicated keeper rules. Basically we have a $300 salary cap going into the draft and can keep players for 2 years. I have been offered Syndergaard, who cannot be kept, for my Josh Bell who can be kept for $2. Since it is a 15 team league closers are very difficult to come by so he wants my Greg Holland too.

My other 2 closers are Hansel Robles and Jeremy Jeffress.

My starting pitchers are Verlander, Boyd, Eickhoff, T. Richards, Musgrove, Marco Gonzalez, and I have Heaney coming off the IL soon. 

Is this a good sell high for Bell? This guy also has Nola, Paxton, and wheeler, should I ask for one of them instead? 

Thanks! WHIR

If you can win this year, i would go for it.