Boudewijn

Zach Ertz 2019 Outlook

Giant linebackers are horrendous. Start with confidence if he's healthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Alshon Jeffrey being back kind of kills Ertz value. Ertz was on fire the past few weeks with him gone. I just don't trust him, and the end zone drop last week was devastating.

Eh. Not really. If he scores on either of his end zone targets, we're singing a different tune and another monster day. Ertz put up massive targets the past two seasons when Alshon has been healthy.

8 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Alshon Jeffrey being back kind of kills Ertz value. Ertz was on fire the past few weeks with him gone. I just don't trust him, and the end zone drop last week was devastating.

“And the end zone drop was devastating”. So if he didn’t drop it, would he have still be on fire and you’d be okay starting him?

Anyone who watched the game, did they limit his snaps at all?  6 targets isn't much compared to the 14, 11, and 11 he got the last 3 games. 

3 minutes ago, Hero202 said:

Anyone who watched the game, did they limit his snaps at all?  6 targets isn't much compared to the 14, 11, and 11 he got the last 3 games. 

He played 75% of the snaps and really didn't seem to be limited at all.  I honestly would've thought he was out there more in watching the game and it was probably mostly running plays when he was out.

https://subscribers.footballguys.com/teams/teampage-phi-6.php

4 hours ago, ak427 said:

“And the end zone drop was devastating”. So if he didn’t drop it, would he have still be on fire and you’d be okay starting him?

Wasn't a drop. Ball was more than a tad high and just off his fingertips. Would have been a great catch.

Why does everybody in these forums expect 10-110-1 from all their pass catchers each week? 

28 minutes ago, Nomad_0024 said:

No updates on his injury he played through eh? Guess he should be good to go

No news is good news 

31 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Ertz destroys when Alshon is out and i highly doubt he is back anytime soon, this could be huge for fantasy playoffs.

He should be a target monster in a must win situation @WASH. 

• Like 1

Philly's WR situation is ridiculous - I've never even heard of the receivers they're using - I believe they only dressed three WR last night and then Alshon left the game. I can't see Ertz being used as a blocker going forward, they need him running routes.

• Like 1