1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

Prediction.

Gets traded to the Seahawks.

If only.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

Prediction.

Gets traded to the Seahawks.

Very small chance he gets traded now that they won. 

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

Very small chance he gets traded now that they won. 

They have Goedert, Ertz is expendable, and very good trade bait.   I hope he goes somewhere and lights it up.

6 minutes ago, evillaw4eva said:

Waiver fodder 

Getting pretty close. 

15 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

They have Goedert, Ertz is expendable, and very good trade bait.   I hope he goes somewhere and lights it up.

'

If gets traded its to a AFC team and for defensive help.

• Thanks 1

Definitely a bust...has a decent playoff schedule but honestly he’s too lost in the sauce. Best case is he is traded to a team that throws to a TE before Tuesday but I seriously doubt it 

TE's suck this year. I had no choice but to pick up and start Goedert and it has worked out lovely. Watching the trends from Ertz and Goedert, is Ertz about to be surpassed on the depth chart lol.

Sucks I just managed to dump this guy for some value in one league, couldn’t do it in both. Anyone know what the issue is? Last year the offense funneled through him.. this year he’s an afterthought. Is it all goedert or the general scheme of the offense? I feel like a lot of his production came from Foles. 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Sucks I just managed to dump this guy for some value in one league, couldn’t do it in both. Anyone know what the issue is? Last year the offense funneled through him.. this year he’s an afterthought. Is it all goedert or the general scheme of the offense? I feel like a lot of his production came from Foles. 

He's still heavily targeted (well, up until today), he's just not catching them.

60 targets prior to today was #1 amongst TEs.  But only 35 catches.  They have been paying a lot of attention to him, that's clear, but he has to find ways to get open.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rag9876 said:

I read somewhere that he has the most Air Yards among TEs for whatever it's wErtz

Yeah no clue what everyone is complaining about. Dude is a MONSTER in my points per air yard league. 

• Like 2

Had to figure it was only a matter of time before Goedert ate away at his target share. He’s too talented not to get involved.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah no clue what everyone is complaining about. Dude is a MONSTER in my points per air yard league. 

I only play in PPAY leagues.

You guys need to shift to leagues that just flex that spot. The NFL has changed and even Kelce isn't producing like he used to. Isn't Ertz like TE7 on the year? I mean, for the position he's at least in the Top 10.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

You guys need to shift to leagues that just flex that spot. The NFL has changed and even Kelce isn't producing like he used to. Isn't Ertz like TE7 on the year? I mean, for the position he's at least in the Top 10.

Most fun I ever had was a 

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

WR

Flex

IDP 

no kicker Te or defense. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I wish my league would do it. When I watch RZ on Sunday or check stats half the time I forget who my TE is. Even with Mark Andrews this year...

29 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I feel like TE has been a "pay a ridiculously high premium for elite, guess right amongst a field of a dozen potential emerging contenders, or stream" position for a decade now.  I'd be down for flexing it, but honestly if it's a flex I'm probably just not rostering one because I'm taking my RB2/WR1 there and not bothering with a dude who gets me 800 yards and 4 TDs later on.

Ertz may not be the guy he was last year, but he's on pace to be the guy he was the three years prior, that's probably where he ends up.  Not worth a third rounder but when all is said and done probably better than whatever dart throw you're thinking of cutting him for from here on in.

Foles had much better rapport with Ertz. Production isn't the same with Wentz.

EDIT: actually, on second thought, the numbers do tell a different story. Got this from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/agz9j3/wentz_v_foles_statistical_deep_dive/

Zach Ertz Splits

With WentzTargets - 9.6Catches - 7.5Yards - 79.5

With FolesTargets - 9.3Catches - 6.3Yards - 55.9

Not sure what the issue is then

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 1