Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone is talking about a loss of targets for Ertz, which seems likely of course, however with the additions on offense, couldn’t that open him up to a more efficient season?   He was at a

They’re going to decoy the Dolphins into thinking he’s a decoy then BAM 8-96-2.

This guy is the best second TE option in the NFL.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, rag9876 said:

Hopefully if we "handcuff" with Goedert, we won't even notice too much of a production dropoff if Ertz can't go. 

😕 Wish that was an option - he's been rostered since mid-October in my league. I'm staring down the barrel of Tyler Eifert.

It does feel like this might be a problem going forward too.

This feels overblown. He had the injury in week 11. 11 targets and 9 catches in that game and the week after. Typically injuries get better with time and rest. Practiced on Friday, telling reports, "See you on Sunday" after. Team also optimistic he'll play.  

Goedert is a must start this week in his absence, if he misses it will be a huge blow to teams that have him as their NO 1 and are fighting for a playoff spot.

Against Miami no less.......smh........Dallas is going to feast.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rag9876 said:

Hopefully if we "handcuff" with Goedert, we won't even notice too much of a production dropoff if Ertz can't go. 

Despite all the hype Goedert is no Ertz. That said, I would expect as good or better production simply because of the lack of competition. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
1 hour ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Despite all the hype Goedert is no Ertz. That said, I would expect as good or better production simply because of the lack of competition. 

We'll see on Sunday shall we? More athletic stud and taller, better blocker. Surprised Philly would resign ertz with this stud in the waiting 

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

We'll see on Sunday shall we? More athletic stud and taller, better blocker. Surprised Philly would resign ertz with this stud in the waiting 

Both are 6 5 and 250 with similar athletic abilities.  Reason Goedert was widely compared to Ertz going into the draft.

1 hour ago, Tomei7 said:

Ertz more than likely will sit since they are playing the lowly Dolphins and Jefferies is now back. They can do just fine with Goedert. 

I agree with this , if its really 50/50 why chance one of your best skill players. He'll sit , Alshon is back they'll be fine . 

• Like 2