Rotoworld.com Forums

Amari Cooper 2019 Outlook

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you kidding? I dont like amari much, but he was VERY SOLID. 5-58-1 6-75-0 3-36- bad game 8-180-2  8-76-0 10-217-3 4-32-0- 11 yards rushing- bad game 4-20- b

Interestingly, there is a "Cooper" health institute that has a study on Plantar Fasciitis: https://www.cooperhealth.org/services/plantar-fasciitis  It would seem to me that with sufficient rest,

Insanely bad takes. You can't count his first 6 games with the raiders, because that gives NO context to how he will do with the cowboys in 2019. The two playoff games were with the team and when they

Posted Images

With the latest news I took Hunter Henry out of my flex and put Amari back in.  Got a Miles Sanders to play in case of emergency.  The upside of this matchup is just too good to pass up. Based on Amari's own words though, it sounds like he's good to go

Edited by TommyKramer
1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Cooper is in that group of players who are simply good to bench if active.  It's a small group.

I think you left out an important word.  "too".  It's a little word, but it completely changes the meaning of what you said.  

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Ru guys not worried that he may be on limited snaps this week?

A little, but unless we get a negative report on him before tomorrow, he’s going for me. Planning to start him over Keenan Allen after three straight duds.

When I saw he had goose egg next to his name on Thursday, I assumed he was ruled out for the week, and put Hardman in as my FLEX (originally was Gallup but moved him as my WR2). I swear if he's good to go I will lose my s---).

I guess that's my fault for assuming.

13 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

When I saw he had goose egg next to his name on Thursday, I assumed he was ruled out for the week, and put Hardman in as my FLEX (originally was Gallup but moved him as my WR2). I swear if he's good to go I will lose my s---).

I guess that's my fault for assuming.

I literally did the exact same thing. 😂 Hardman at least scored a touchdown though, so wasn’t a total loss.

• Haha 1
Just now, fjthegrey said:

Stone cold killer this guy.

I reckon he'll finish as WR1 overall. 

yep the talent and the situation finally came together when he was traded to the cowboys, he's an absolute beast. a silent assassin too, which is honestly refreshing

• Like 3

Hopefully the Cowboys can take care of Dak's contract situation during this bye week which will eliminate that distraction. I think the Cowboys are set up for a strong 2nd half push thanks to a schedule that is very exploitable. The only matchup in the fantasy playoff window that I'm a bit weary of is that matchup in Chicago in December. 

8 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

Hopefully the Cowboys can take care of Dak's contract situation during this bye week which will eliminate that distraction. I think the Cowboys are set up for a strong 2nd half push thanks to a schedule that is very exploitable. The only matchup in the fantasy playoff window that I'm a bit weary of is that matchup in Chicago in December. 

I could think of a lot of second half schedules that are better than: Min, @NE, Buf, @Chi, LAR

1 hour ago, dakimbell said:

I could think of a lot of second half schedules that are better than: Min, @NE, Buf, @Chi, LAR

I don’t care about his matchups when he’s playing in Jerry World, his home/away splits are ridiculous and he just torched one of the top corners in the NFL a few weeks back. @NE is quite scary but you’re not benching cooper, @CHI I’m not worried about.

1 hour ago, dakimbell said:

The Rams and Vikings are exploitable through the air. They don't lock down good offenses. 

I agree that the Patriots and Bills are very tough matchups but the rest of their schedule doesn't scare me 

• 2 weeks later...