CooL

Amari Cooper 2019 Outlook

Is the market looking up? I'd really like to start Cooper today. 

Haven't heard an update on Dak since Thursday's "I'll be good to go".

It could all boil down to this for quite a few teams. What are we thinking about this mess?

Just now, gsiegel said:

Is the market looking up? I'd really like to start Cooper today. 

Haven't heard an update on Dak since Thursday's "I'll be good to go".

It could all boil down to this for quite a few teams. What are we thinking about this mess?

No idea waiting for any reports

Well naturally you’d start Julio over Cooper.  But for most of us that isn’t the debate.  Cooper is a start for me.  I’m not wild about it but I’m hoping he gets a solid amount of targets against a vulnerable Eagles secondary 

I don't see how Dallas can re-sign him.

Not for top WR money. Could be Coop, could be Dak, but he didn't have a good enough season to be paid as elite. 

Cowboys should let Coop go to the open market, maybe he will pick a team with a more accurate QB.

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Not for top WR money. Could be Coop, could be Dak, but he didn't have a good enough season to be paid as elite. 

Cowboys should let Coop go to the open market, maybe he will pick a team with a more accurate QB.

The issue is you have such a low chance of keeping a player when they hit the open market. Usually pride alone gets in the way. Every now and then it happens, but not often. Barr changed his mind if I remember correctly last season. 

13 minutes ago, dumherb1 said:

I will never draft/trade for this herb again! Unless Lamar is his QB

LOL you think Lamar Jackson would solve Cooper's problems? Is Lamar magically going to make him stop dropping balls? Lamar isn't even that great of thrower.

4 hours ago, cs3 said:

LOL you think Lamar Jackson would solve Cooper's problems? Is Lamar magically going to make him stop dropping balls? Lamar isn't even that great of thrower.

You’d hate the list of players who dropped more passes than coop this year. Though, I agree w the first point.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

The problem is Dak imo.  If they're going to keep Dak, they really need to pay Cooper as well.   When healthy, Cooper is one of the best at getting open.  With Dak's inaccuracy, he needs that kind of window to throw into.    And Cooper takes enough coverage that guys like Cobb and Gallup have it much easier.