Boudewijn

Marlon Mack 2019 Outlook

Pass the walking boot around like it's a potato and whomever has it when the music stops gets eliminated.

Or fill it with candy and hang it like a piñata beating it with a stick while blindfolded.

• Like 1

In a situation like this where we have conflicting, nonsensical reports and a lot of speculation, it's best just to go by what they do and not what they say.  If he gets a limited practice in and is active Sunday, I'm starting him.  Gonna ignore the noise.

2 hours ago, Brownsfan74 said:

In a situation like this where we have conflicting, nonsensical reports and a lot of speculation, it's best just to go by what they do and not what they say.  If he gets a limited practice in and is active Sunday, I'm starting him.  Gonna ignore the noise.

Exactly.  

Heard he was joking around with reporters at practice this week. And, as has been mentioned, he was seen holding a walking boot, not wearing it.

I think he plays. And, if he plays, I'm playing him. 

• Like 1

I'd recommend to pick up his back up. Wilkins I think. I just have this feeling he's going to injure himself Sunday. He's my main RB. And just have this weird feeling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, jclee4 said:

I'd recommend to pick up his back up. Wilkins I think. I just have this feeling he's going to injure himself Sunday. He's my main RB. And just have this weird feeling.

I think it's Wilkins too.  Last week, it was Wilkins giving Mack a rest on early downs.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, collucho said:

Mack will practice tomorrow and you guys will feel dumb for arguing about whether Wilkins or Hines will be the guy.

ding ding ding

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

Lotto ticket in a top 5 offense that's for sure

1 hour ago, jclee4 said:

Interesting site I came across

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com

After reading through that. It made me go grab his back up. I can't lose that production right now cuz I'm already down 0-2.

It's an interesting idea....but seems bogus. The per game % for injury for Mack is 5.9% which is about 1 percentage point higher than some other workhorse backs.

1 hour ago, jclee4 said:

You're the type of guy that doesn't win the lottery but somehow the IRS thinks you did and hits you with a huge tax lien. Bad luck bears.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LuckyLukas said:

any info about that boot? Is it practising too? :P

Predicted carries for Sunday

Mack: 20 carries

Wilkins: 5 carries

Boot: goal line vulture?

• Haha 1

Need to see the practice report.  If he got in a full practice, he's locked in.  If it's limited, then I think we all need to keep an eye out for a surprise inactive on Sunday.

My fellow Mack owners, this is very good advice. If you have a disposable roster spot I would do this.

• Like 1