Boudewijn

Marlon Mack 2019 Outlook

Given that Indy has a bye next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him the night off. Probably have to find a replacement now for tonight. :(

I have him in my flex at the moment, just pick up a backup that plays on either SNF or MNF as a contingency if he’s declared inactive (like a Dante Pettis)

This goes in line with what I was already considering doing....leaning towards playing Hilton but benching Mack.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

The late game start is worrisome but the fact he got a full practice is good. 

GTD 😬 

slotted mack down to my flex, with Ebron in reserve.   It’s a tasty matchup if he goes

4 hours ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Given that Indy has a bye next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him the night off. Probably have to find a replacement now for tonight. :(

This or severely limit him. If Mack does well, then so be it, but there are too many warning signs.

Yes, this has the highest point totals of the week and KC is giving up nearly 6 yards per carry, but this being a road game with KC as 12 points favorite is a concern. Mack being a game time decision only makes things worse. Even if he plays, how much will he play? And if the Colts fall two scores down, you can bet that they will use Hines more and we may not even have Mack for the 4th quarter if game gets out of hand. Just too much risk.

• Like 1

What's the consensus here? If you have Mack are you starting him, or should we roll with Hines instead? Or I guess, if you have Wilkins. 

1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

What's the consensus here? If you have Mack are you starting him, or should we roll with Hines instead? Or I guess, if you have Wilkins. 

Wilkins: god no

Hines: yes if PPR

Wilkins will not be relevant at all tonight unless Mack leaves with an injury. Hines will be involved regardless. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

If hes active you start him imo. You dont want to have a Godwin type situation happen. One thing to worry about however, is game flow. I am still going to go with him however. In order for the Colts to win they are going to need to run the ball and have the better time of possession. 

Edited by Theoneupper

6 minutes ago, Theoneupper said:

If hes active you start him imo. You dont want to have a Godwin type situation happen. One thing to worry about however, is game flow. I am still going to go with him however. In order for the Colts to win they are going to need to run the ball and have the better time of possession. 

There is absolutely no chance in this reality that the Colts are beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead tonight. Go with Hines. I don't have a dog in the fight.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chargahs said:

There is absolutely no chance in this reality that the Colts are beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead tonight. Go with Hines. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I dont believe they are going to win, but I would think that their game plan would be run heavy until they go down by a couple scores. 

11 minutes ago, Theoneupper said:

I dont believe they are going to win, but I would think that their game plan would be run heavy until they go down by a couple scores. 

which will be the 1st Q imo

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

Is he playing or what ?!?

Yes, he is active. 

• Like 1