Boudewijn

Marlon Mack 2019 Outlook

Would they give him a full workload? He for sure won't be out there on passing downs (pass blocking/catching is basically impossible with a broken hand).

14 minutes ago, jccouger said:

Would they give him a full workload? He for sure won't be out there on passing downs (pass blocking/catching is basically impossible with a broken hand).

I didn't even consider this and its a really good point. He already wasn't getting 3rd downs when both his hands were healthy, I can't imagine him being in there on all 3 downs now.

Edited by gmoneypm

Can we trust him? I bet he'll have some additional burst after the 2 game break since it was an upper body injury. However, TB's run D is no joke, and I can see the Bucs going up early since their offense has been clicking, leaving Mack on the bench. 

Is the hand fully recovered or is it just healthy enough for him to play? If the hand is less than 100%, which is probably since it's only been about 17 days since the injury, I can't imagine they'll have him pass protect or catch passes.

1 hour ago, Olliemets said:

Can we trust him? I bet he'll have some additional burst after the 2 game break since it was an upper body injury. However, TB's run D is no joke, and I can see the Bucs going up early since their offense has been clicking, leaving Mack on the bench. 

Is the hand fully recovered or is it just healthy enough for him to play? If the hand is less than 100%, which is probably since it's only been about 17 days since the injury, I can't imagine they'll have him pass protect or catch passes.

Lol they weren't even letting him catch passes with a healthy hand

I dont like him for the next 2 weeks, but week 16 against Carolina and for those of us with a super bowl in the final week he should feast against the Jags.

I don’t feel good about him. Prefer Penny, McCoy, Scarborough or even Mostert. Doubt they’ll ride him hard this week. Need to see consistent workload before starting him.

[...] Feels like a Nyheim Hines Zac Pascal game. Bucs are top 3 vs run and dead last vs pass. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

TB defense is nuts, completely obilterated Fournette last game and Rbs all year. As much as I want to play Mack, you just have to hope he gets a TD. The yardage might not be there.

Edited by Foppatosakic

Fantasy football is truly just a guessing game. And wow this week.... I am truly just guessing! Enter, Mack.

26 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

We starting this guy week? NO lost some valuable guys on the D line this week but game script is the obvious worry 

The 49ers obviously ran really well against them, and the week before that Devonta had a decent game.  I think he’s a decent rb2 this week. 

1 minute ago, darthladys said:

So are we expecting this guy to put up RB1 numbers in non ppr against Car in week 16 and Jax in week 17?

Week 16? I think most people are more concerned with what's going to happen in week 15. Most won't live to see a week 16 if Mack puts up a dud.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

Week 16? I think most people are more concerned with what's going to happen in week 15. Most won't live to see a week 16 if Mack puts up a dud.

Yeah I'm worried about week 15, I'm waffling between him and freeman. Game script really worries me with Mack and I could easily see this be a Hines game. 

Im more optimistic in Macks game with Hilton active, should help the offense. 

Also last game Mack had a 2 yd TD, could this mean they are actually using him in the end zone? I can see why they avoided it earlier in the year to preserve him but now that it is the end of the year, theyll up the workload. I hope..

Edited by Foppatosakic