Boudewijn

Marlon Mack 2019 Outlook

On 12/11/2019 at 4:46 PM, darthladys said:

So are we expecting this guy to put up RB1 numbers in non ppr against Car in week 16 and Jax in week 17?

I picked up Mack a few weeks ago when someone dropped him to the WW. I picked him up specifically for his week 16 and 17 matchup. Tonight's game should be a good litmus test to see how well Mack is running.

I knew this was always going to be tough but I have to actually laugh at just how ridiculous of a performance this has been for the colts.

Absolutely absurd stuff. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Unless i see something....i am concerned starting him at all.

Good runner. ...team is lax.

This is going to seriously depress his value. Colts need to infuse some DBS and dynamite wrs to help brissett or else brissett is toast and so is Mack 

They got stomped in NO in prime time with the entire city behind Brees breaking the TD record.

Indy is going to crush Car and the third string QB at home.  Game script should be in favor with Mack the focal point against the worst rush D in the league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Or he continues averaging a really poor YPC and get vultured again. Gonna be a hard pass for me dawg, I need way more upside than he's able to provide right now

• Thanks 1

Picked him up specifically for week 16 vs Carolina after he was dropped in my league due to his injury, but after last nights showing, I think I'm going to leave him on my bench. 

4 minutes ago, shift05 said:

Picked him up specifically for week 16 vs Carolina after he was dropped in my league due to his injury, but after last nights showing, I think I'm going to leave him on my bench. 

I wanna start him vs Carolina, but damn that was terrifically bad, I was looking at Colts d stream too and no way

so of course hes going to go for like 200 yards if we dont play him

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/car/2019/gamelog/

• 32-166-2
  • 31-100-1
  • 22-122-0
  • 22-136-1
  • 31-149-1
  • 14-42-2
  • 38-232-5
  • 21-121-2
  • 27-163-3
  • 26-54-1
  • 18-118-1
  • 30-248-3
  • 32-159-2
  • 34-154-2

Those are the game logs, hes a must start and I am going to say it top 5 play of the week, Indy is a run first team, going against a Rookie QB

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I like Mack.

But he could get game scripted out every week. That is a problem.   I see the upcoming game as a chance for him or Hines to shine.   Mack  will be in my Flex this week.   I am considering benching in favor of other options though.

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

I like Mack.

But he could get game scripted out every week. That is a problem.   I see the upcoming game as a chance for him or Hines to shine.   Mack  will be in my Flex this week.   I am considering benching in favor of other options though.

I don’t see the Will Grier-lead Panthers rolling over the Colts. Should be a pretty competitive game, and I’d expect a lot of Mack. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I don’t see the Will Grier-lead Panthers rolling over the Colts. Should be a pretty competitive game, and I’d expect a lot of Mack. 

I agree,   but this could be the TY Hilton and Hines day just as well.     Mack is in my flex, but....not confident.

7 hours ago, Sivaro said:

I agree,   but this could be the TY Hilton and Hines day just as well.     Mack is in my flex, but....not confident.

hes my RB5 this week, I will gladly follow the trends I posted above.

24-130-1 is my fair prediction with room for more

best Oline vs worst run def in football with a run first offense and a rookie QB,