Rotoworld.com Forums

Marlon Mack 2019 Outlook

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes.  the kid is a flat-out better runner than Mack - case closed. 

Can we stop jynxing this guy? Thanks. 

what kinda perverted voooodoooo medicine they practicing over there? BOOT? ON THE SHOULDER??!?!!1?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Who is the handcuff?  Is it Hines?  I thought Hines was a passing down back....

Stop talking about handcuffs its giving me anxiety with this beast.. Hines is not very good and most definitely not the handcuff not every RB has a clear cut handcuff that you should be rostering, Jordan Wilkins I guess..

Edited by NyZD
15 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

10 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

No handcuff for the Mack truck. Climb on the hype train now before you miss out. 

This. There isn't one, giddy up

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Wilkins, but an injury will inevitably be a brutal timeshare.   Neither of the backups are special.  

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Wilkins, but an injury will inevitably be a brutal timeshare.   Neither of the backups are special.  

I thought Hines was the clear backup. He's really good as a pass catching back and has some nice runs last year.

5 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

I thought Hines was the clear backup. He's really good as a pass catching back and has some nice runs last year.

Hes not a guy u subject to 25 touches a game.    Wilkins with the pounding/ GL,  Hines leads in snaps and plays between the 20s/ third downs. 

But 🤷‍♂️,  just my theory Ponza.  I’m not looking to roster any Indy backs other than Mack. 

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 2

With Luck retiring and Brissett being a game manager, we still don't think the handcuff(s) would have value here?  Great O-line and I don't see them airing it out with Brissett.  You're certainly not going to get Mack-level performance but at least as a reliable flex?

2 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

With Luck retiring and Brissett being a game manager, we still don't think the handcuff(s) would have value here?  Great O-line and I don't see them airing it out with Brissett.  You're certainly not going to get Mack-level performance but at least as a reliable flex?

No, Wilkins is absolutely horrible. This offense, as currently designed, revolves around Mack. Any injury to him is a HUGE downgrade for the entire offense.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

No, Wilkins is absolutely horrible. This offense, as currently designed, revolves around Mack. Any injury to him is a HUGE downgrade for the entire offense.

Hmmm.  OK.  I think you and Impreza are two of the most knowledgeable posters here so I'll listen.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Hmmm.  OK.  I think you and Impreza are two of the most knowledgeable posters here so I'll listen.

I dunno about all that, but as someone who chased Mack cuffs all last season -- don't bother, it only results in tears

9 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Please don't stroke lolcopter's ego. We don't need any of that around here 😋

But let's not talk about Mack's backup. Let's just talk about how irrelevant the backup will be all season.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

That offensive line alone will drive this mans value up, up and up.

You get a like on name alone, my friend. 

21 + 19 =🏆 

All rosy for Mack owners.    Brissett is good enough to keep the D honest while that Oline pounds away.  

• Thanks 1
On 9/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, lolcopter said:

This is just not true at all. Wilkins was really good last year in limited time. He has top notch vision actually and is a good decision maker. Reminded me of LeVeon for a stretch of the season.

He fumbled twice in a row and basically surrendered the rest of the year to the coaching staff. They went all in on Mack and it paid off. But no idea how anyone could watch last year and say he was “horrible.”

Mack is fragile. Second only to Breida in the NFL imo. If I were a Mack owner with little RB depth I’d certainly be stashing Wilkins.

Edited by Ruut6