Sign in to follow this  
doomsday3141

Empty Bench Spot

I’m in a 10 team H2H redraft. I’ve currently got an open spot after pulling a trade and I’m trying between a few players to pick up.

My team

C-Gary Sanchez

1-Josh Bell

2-Yoan Moncada 

3-Anthony Rendon

SS-Jorge Polanco

OF-Mike Trout

OF-Christian Yelich

OF-Joey Gallo

U-Domingo Santana

SP-Mike Minor

SP-Caleb Smith

SP-Zach Wheeler

SP-Frankie Montas

SP-Max Fried

RP-Kirby Yates

RP-Hectors Neris

bench arms// SP-Lucas Giolito, SP-Shane Bieber, SP-Zach Eflin, SP-Brandon Woodruff, SP-Zach Davies, and SP-Mike Clevinger on DL

My options for pickup

OF-Franmil Reyes

OF-Michael Conforto

OF-Yasiel Puig

1-Pete Alonso * on waivers until Monday

SP-Andrew Heaney 

Anyone feel strongly about one of these choices? I’m leaning Reyes but probably trying to claim Alonso off waivers. Thoughts? WHIR

I would pick up Reyes now & if you think you can claim Pete, maybe drop D Santana. 

• Like 1

Alonso, Puig, Conforto, Reyes all need to be owned, drop some mt for those sticks. 

2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

I would pick up Reyes now & if you think you can claim Pete, maybe drop D Santana. 

Sounds like a plan to me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

This!

How the heck did you get yelich and trout???

2 hours ago, ledzep89 said:

This!

How the heck did you get yelich and trout???

Looking at that pitching staff for only a 10 team league, my guess is a stud starting pitcher must have been dealt as part of a package for either Yelich or trout 

4 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Looking at that pitching staff for only a 10 team league, my guess is a stud starting pitcher must have been dealt as part of a package for either Yelich or trout 

I don’t know if he is still considered a stud, but yes I did recently move Aaron Nola along with Manny Machado and Juan Soto for Christian Yelich and Shane Bieber. This trade is how I had an open roster spot.

Thank you all for the advice. I did go ahead and scoop Franmil Reyes and currently have a claim in for Pete Alonso dropping Domingo Santana. However I’m starting to debate if dropping Zach Davies might be a better option. 

39 minutes ago, doomsday3141 said:

I don’t know if he is still considered a stud, but yes I did recently move Aaron Nola along with Manny Machado and Juan Soto for Christian Yelich and Shane Bieber. This trade is how I had an open roster spot.

Thank you all for the advice. I did go ahead and scoop Franmil Reyes and currently have a claim in for Pete Alonso dropping Domingo Santana. However I’m starting to debate if dropping Zach Davies might be a better option. 

I would still drop Domingo - Your offense is above & beyond solid. Need to keep your bench with as many arms to stream weekly as possible IMO