30Burger

D.J. Moore 2019 Outlook

He's been solid in my PPR league that starts 2 Flex. Just wish he scored a few more TDs.

12+ points in all but 2 games. 

Edited by Hacksawjimduggan

16 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

He's been solid in my PPR league that starts 2 Flex. Just wish he scored a few more TDs.

12+ points in all but 2 games. 

He has been very serviceable in this role for me...Happy to have him!

I wish he has Moore upside. He has the most consistent weekly score in PPR leagues like around 15+-3. Samuels gets most of the non CMC redzone looks.

27 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Heating up...

Also, no more Cam cloud hanging over this team

Cam was a good thing for DJ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One of the strangest players I've ever seen. He does everything well. A possession WR with good speed to create space and get YAC. A decent vertical threat with the ability to track the ball and/or get a DPI if necessary. And he has solid hands. The only thing is, he's completely allergic to the end zone. CMC is a part of the problem, but the entire problem is a mystery to me. 

8 hours ago, BeGreat said:

Cam was a good thing for DJ 

Yep. DJ was Cam’s number one man pause. I think DJ has a much better year if Cam was still at the helm. 

He’s pretty consistent though, so if he’s your WR3 you can ask for much more

Edited by Lazarus

I somehow just landed him for free in a 10-teamer, not sure how and why he was available, but I think it had to do with Cam being out.

1 hour ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Kyle Allen Is finally looking this guy’s way consistently. Falcons next week, locked and loaded WR2. 

Not so fast buckaroo. That team just stopped Saints. I'm a little worried but obviously you have to start him. 

8 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Yardage implies he’s due for some positive regression in the TD department soon. 

maybe if he wasn’t on a team with CMC who kind of gets all their TDs... I’m not counting on him getting too many TDs but he seems to have a solid/consistent floor. 

• Like 1

Grabbed him at the deadline after seeing his game logs picking up. He's got over 90 yards in 4 straight games. Kid only has ten pages of comments, he gets no love, but he'll be on some championship teams. 

35 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Grabbed him at the deadline after seeing his game logs picking up. He's got over 90 yards in 4 straight games. Kid only has ten pages of comments, he gets no love, but he'll be on some championship teams. 

And he's 22 years old.  You couldn't pry him away from me in dynasty.

He has elite route running and separation. Very excited to have him for the next few years in my keepers league.

First two years in the league stats wise look a lot like Nuk. 

This dude is a straight baller - getting it done with Kyle Allen at the helm.  Everyone including myself made the argument about "why pay up when you can get Samuel a few rounds later?" Luckily over the summer Moore's ADP dropped a bit, and I was able to scoop him in a few leagues.  This guy will be in the conversation for one of the top 10 WRs drafted next year.

15 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

This dude is a straight baller - getting it done with Kyle Allen at the helm.  Everyone including myself made the argument about "why pay up when you can get Samuel a few rounds later?" Luckily over the summer Moore's ADP dropped a bit, and I was able to scoop him in a few leagues.  This guy will be in the conversation for one of the top 10 WRs drafted next year.

I even commented on that in this thread somewhere. I hated that argument at the end tbh. When DJ was a 6th rounder and Samuel was a 11th rounder it made sense. But eventually Samuel became a 8th and DJ Moore fell to late 6th, and it just made no sense to take the 1b when the ADPs were so close to each. I think they went less than 10 apart in my draft, which boggled my mind. I guess it's a lesson learned for me. Value is nice and all but at the end of the day, I want the best player. 

Edited by Itachi_is_the_goat
  • Like 1