kidtwentytwo

2019 Bulk Relievers Thread

Chad Green opening, with Jordan Montgomery being the bulk reliever according to Rotoworld.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blake Snell is only expected to pitch 3 innings today, any idea who might relieve him ?

3 hours ago, Topgun said:

Blake Snell is only expected to pitch 3 innings today, any idea who might relieve him ?

Opener News says Pruitt is the best bet.

8 hours ago, Ace_King said:

Opener News says Pruitt is the best bet.

Is it confirmed that Pruitt will follow Snell ? Is it known who will follow Caleb Ferguson ?

Championship week guys and I need some help. Any bulkers the next few days? I picked up verhagen already. Anyone else? 

5 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Championship week guys and I need some help. Any bulkers the next few days? I picked up verhagen already. Anyone else? 

Trevor Richards should follow Glasnow on Saturday v BOS as he has the past two Glasnow starts. Glasnow probably isn't stretched out enough to go 5 yet. 

Devin Smeltzer *might* be bulking on Friday v KC, though he might be starting. Decent ratios play either way + insane Win% if he bulks. Ks aren't great, so depends on what you need.

He's not a traditional bulker, but in the same vein of elite Win%, iffy K/9 plays, Brent Suter could be an interesting pickup. 12.1 innings, 10 K, 0 BB, 1 ER and 2 W across 6 appearances since being activated. The Brewers are hyper aggressive in limiting their starters' times through the order, and very few of their starters are going to go at least 5 IP ROS. Suter has consistently been the first guy in the game after the starter is pulled. 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, Rabbit Maranville said:

Trevor Richards should follow Glasnow on Saturday v BOS as he has the past two Glasnow starts. Glasnow probably isn't stretched out enough to go 5 yet. 

Devin Smeltzer *might* be bulking on Friday v KC, though he might be starting. Decent ratios play either way + insane Win% if he bulks. Ks aren't great, so depends on what you need.

He's not a traditional bulker, but in the same vein of elite Win%, iffy K/9 plays, Brent Suter could be an interesting pickup. 12.1 innings, 10 K, 0 BB, 1 ER and 2 W across 6 appearances since being activated. The Brewers are hyper aggressive in limiting their starters' times through the order, and very few of their starters are going to go at least 5 IP ROS. Suter has consistently been the first guy in the game after the starter is pulled. 

What are your thoughts on Pruitt following Glasnow. He's been very effective as bulk and is due for some innings. 

1 hour ago, ErictheCoug said:

What are your thoughts on Pruitt following Glasnow. He's been very effective as bulk and is due for some innings. 

I picked up Pruitt hoping... it’s been like 10 days. Get the man some work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike Three said:

Any info for championship Sunday?  

Gio Gonzalez, Jose Suarez bulking today. Maybe Thornton (currently listed as the starter, though) and someone from Tampa too after Snell.

Edited by Ace_King

Any chance Austin Pruitt will pitch today ? Really thought he was going to pitch yesterday, didn't happen, championship Sunday,

I need to be sure, every point counts.

3 hours ago, Topgun said:

Any chance Austin Pruitt will pitch today ? Really thought he was going to pitch yesterday, didn't happen, championship Sunday,

I need to be sure, every point counts.

maybe after Snell?I haven't read anything