Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

Kevin Gausman just dropped in my 13 team roto league

very deep league 6x6 (k/9....team in sig

would you use a #4 wavier claim to try to snag him?

my current staff....

Bauer, Bieber, Caleb Smith, Matt boyd, Odorizzi, turnbull, and streaming bundy and Richards this week.., so I would be dropping bundy after todays start and have kluber on the IL

the wire is ultra thin to say the least

He was dropped in my 12 team league also, think I would hold onto the 4 wavier for now.

He has had 3 QS out of his last 4, so he may be figuring things out. I may hold to see how Pivetta & Plesac pitch today, in case you want 1 of those guys instead. But I don't think Gausman is a bad pick up, since you have a slot after dropping 1 or both of those guys you have today. He does have a good ATL offense that can help, should he have a rough outing, should your league count QS / W. Thanks for mine!

8 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

He has had 3 QS out of his last 4, so he may be figuring things out. I may hold to see how Pivetta & Plesac pitch today, in case you want 1 of those guys instead. But I don't think Gausman is a bad pick up, since you have a slot after dropping 1 or both of those guys you have today. He does have a good ATL offense that can help, should he have a rough outing, should your league count QS / W. Thanks for mine!

pivetta and plesac both rostered...and we are count wins, not QS

• Like 1

I'd pass and hold on to that waiver claim. Someone with more upside is bound to hit the WW eventually. Your rotation is looking pretty good as of now anyways imo. Thanks for help on mine!

Agree with others to hold off on this. Gausman has some interesting numbers, but he's not worth burning your waiver spot unless you really need pitching, which you don't.

Has very limited upside. I would hold the claim, especially seeing as your rotation is not a weak point in a league that deep.