john_b

Active Owner Looking for Free Dynasty League

Hello, I'm an active veteran fantasy hockey player looking to join at least one free dynasty/ franchise league. Ideally I'd like to join a new league in it's first year but am open to established leagues. I'll use any platform but prefer Yahoo and CBS over ESPN. I also prefer not to value all scoring categories the same as some leagues do (goals should be worth more points than hits and blocks), and don't like to count PIMs as a positive statistic. I don't mind standard or auction draft.

Hi John,

Would you be interested in doing a 4-sport dynasty league based on Fantrax?  I'm looking to fill 1-2 spots in a league that's been going on for a few years.  

Let me know!

Dan

are you still looking? i recently started a new dynasty league on fantrax. its the 1st year. free 10 team h2h points with daily lineup changes. 30 rosters spots and 10 minor league slots. 10 g oalie starts per matchup

Thanks for asking, I joined the multi-sport dynasty league posted above in this thread a few months ago and will stay just with that one for now.

Edited by john_b