sjm76

Darren Waller 2019 Outlook

Y’all crazy you ain’t dropping him unless you’re in a 6 team league 

• Like 3

We gonna act like Kittle hasn't also been under double digits like 4 times this season?

• Like 1

The slump is legit 💀..

1 hour ago, DoYourJob said:

This is absolutely nothing compared to owning OJ freaking Howard. Waller will remain a solid TE ROS.

OJ Howard is the reason I own Waller. 3 single digit games in PPR is not solid.

• Like 1

Teams are scheming Waller out of the game. Also doesn't help when he drop easy passes

Look on the bright side, Raiders will have CIN at home next week. Bounce back week for Waller incoming

Edited by Toomuchsauce

This sucks, but at this point of the year there's likely nothing better on waivers. I'd probably be tempted to stash another tight end if something else was out there, just in case teams are fully committed to stopping Waller down the stretch

You had a feeling this would ultimately happen. I still think he's a top 5ish TE but teams were essentially ignoring him to start the year. Now that they're actually paying attention he's come back down to earth. 

Teams now have a grasp on him and it's not like the Raiders have another receiving weapon to worry about. Plus he got paid big-time, which is amazing for him considering he was into drugs and basically out of the league already. Still an easy TE1 finish in PPR formats considering the TE wasteland, but my guess is he will disappoint ROS. Which sucks, because I'm usually against drafting a TE high and he was my fallback plan in most leagues.

• Like 1

He will get back to normal soon, teams aren’t winning when scripting him out, they’re going to have to pay more attention to the WRs and RB. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Peyton's Daddy said:

This is a bad time of the season for you former plug-n-play-TE to turn into a bum, because at this point nothing but TE turds left on the wire...ugh.

PD

If it makes you feel better there was pretty much nothing but TE turds left on the wire after week 1 too.

Signed, 

A former Hockenson/McDonald/Graham owner

8 hours ago, Toomuchsauce said:

Teams are scheming Waller out of the game. Also doesn't help when he drop easy passes

Look on the bright side, Raiders will have CIN at home next week. Bounce back week for Waller incoming

I don't think it is. They're going to run it down their throats. Carr is spreading the ball around effectively, so why force it to Waller?

Still a top four tight-end in my league.  Ridiculous, though, that I own both Waller and Kelce and I'm looking up at Austin Hooper, who has as many touchdowns as both those guys combined.

Strong hold. Nothing on the block so you gotta ride it out. This kind of works in peaks and valleys. You wont go out and find a tight end with his potential ceiling at this point. I love tight ends who get YAC. Tight end is a volatile position.  You just been spoiled lol

2 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Flexed him yikes. Not even an endzone target

Do you know who got end zone targets and how many they were? 

3 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Strong hold. Nothing on the block 

im'ma be paying close attention the Gizzzlessticki kid from Miami this Sunday ... not necessarily looking to usurp the Wallerus, but auditions are being held, forthwith 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

im'ma be paying close attention the Gizzzlessticki kid from Miami this Sunday ... not necessarily looking to usurp the Wallerus, but auditions are being held, forthwith 🤷‍♂️

Fair enough.  When I had Waller I ir stashed Henry. I'm all about healthy competition 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Exactumundo.  

• Like 1