sjm76

Darren Waller 2019 Outlook

awfully quiet up in here ... first game w/o Renfrow and we bag 7 catches for an even c-note :wub:

now we get a home tilt vs the King Hendry's, who are bottom tier vs the TE - yielding roughly 13 ppg ...

WE. BACK. IN. BIZ.

Image result for darren waller gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

We’ve been robbed of so many TDs with Waller it’s ridiculous. Stopped on the 1 yard line again. 

7 minutes ago, gufomel said:

We’ve been robbed of so many TDs with Waller it’s ridiculous. Stopped on the 1 yard line again. 

That pass interference on him when had sure fire td... sucked big donkey dongs.

• Like 1

Could be Graham-like in the red zone if they'd only toss those jump balls to him...great job carr, btw with that throw away on 4th down...really saved Oak from a TO there with 2min left and down 20+ pts

• Like 1

Dude is allergic to the end zone but still a TE1 based on volume.

Just read that the touchdown vulture Foster Moreau is out for the year so maybe iit’s time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CooL said:

Dude is allergic to the end zone but still a TE1 based on volume.

Just read that the touchdown vulture Foster Moreau is out for the year so maybe iit’s time!

Wait seriously? Why is this not bigger news lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tomy said:

No td is a problem...

That's just being greedy.  He's the #6 TE in PPG and the #3 in total points. 

Considering you should have drafted him very late or picked him up of waivers, he's been fantastic.

6 hours ago, K197040 said:

That's just being greedy.  He's the #6 TE in PPG and the #3 in total points. 

Considering you should have drafted him very late or picked him up of waivers, he's been fantastic.

I got him off waivers after week 1. I am very grateful. 

• Like 1

my leegs all bang coin per transaction ... so having to stream any position is a royal knock in the nutz 🤷‍♂️

but this is the first year in ages that the TE position hasn't cost me a small fortune - plug n' play this beast, it's all gravy ... the most efficient cat on my roster(s) in that respect, an invaluable asset for the two remaining squads i have standing. 

now, QBs and Ks?  yeah, i'm in deeeeeep 🤔 ... but the Wallerus has been a rock. 

luv this dood. 

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

look, i love Renfrow ... he's a tough lil' sumbisch 🤘

... but this is not good news for team Wallerus 😳

HAHAHAHA...it's f'ing perfect and fits right in with every other piece of news this week for my fantasy team.

Next up...Foster Moreau was misdiagnosed and the NFL allows him to be taken of IR.

• Haha 2

I think Moreau out is a way bigger plus than Renfrow being out. He has like 6 TDs and was the first read on those TDs in the RZ. 

• Like 1

Now all we need is for Jalen Richard, Zay Jones and practice squad player #4  to be ruled out and we have a shot at a Waller being used like he should in this offense 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

Now all we need is for Jalen Richard, Zay Jones and practice squad player #4  to be ruled out and we have a shot at a Waller being used like he should in this offense 😂

Lol no kidding. There's absolutely no reason Waller shouldn't see at least 10 targets a game with the other weapons the Raiders have.  Almost as baffling as them taking their best player in Jacobs off the field when they get down. 

Da Raaaaaiiiihhhhduhhhhhz jump out early on a Washington TD and a pick 6. 

Gruden puts the cue in the rack, rides the running game to a 43-9 victory. 

Wallerus is scripted out. 

we all curse not scooping/starting the kid Ian Anderson down in Aqualung, Carolina. 

Great game. Hopefully, he can hit paydirt during finals week. Counting on the TE1 performance from you big guy.

giphy.gif