Dreams And Dwightmares

Corey Davis 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, Mr_Baller said:

Looks like starting Scorey over Keenan Allen.

... ballsy, considering Keenan's gonna sit on Sunday 👍

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

No idea who created this video but it's fantastic.

Thanks for this! What I see here is how well the SD LA pass defense was playing Davis and how he was still getting targets and catches. Now imagine when they meet a secondary having a bad day. I'm getting giddy. This could be a major steal. 

Edited by MKO3090
  • Like 2

Never again.
Never again will I have Corey Davis on a fantasy team. In 2019 or any year thereafter.
I never understood the Corey Davis hype trains in his threads. I've never been a Corey Davis truther.
But after he had a good game with Tannehill last week and combined with bye weeks and injuries, I decided to pick him up and start him this week.
And he rewards me and anyone else crazy enough to start him, with 2 catches for 9 yards today.
Corey Davis is completely dead to me. And he should be to you too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:42 PM, tpat30 said:

4 for 48

Tanny isn’t that big of an upgrade. Tennessee gonna ground and pound!

3 things in life are guaranteed. Death, taxes, and Corey Davis will let you down.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tpat30 said:

3 things in life are guaranteed. Death, taxes, and Corey Davis will let you down.

I have to admit, the thread this week was pretty entertaining though. He was talked up big.

Boy I was dead wrong here. Everything was pointing towards a solid week. Probably more hopeful thinking than concrete evidence though. Tannehill's just ok, this is still a slow paced run first team, and Davis has Brown and Jonnu to contend with (hell even Hunphries had a few endzone looks). Very tough to justify rostering him at this point. 

33 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

This is really a dark horse for thread of the year if you go back and read the last couple of pages. 

Damien Williams had that wrapped up before week 1 lol