Sign in to follow this  
buccsfan22

Keeper Trade

Feels pretty damn even to me...I think it may come down to how many teams there are and if you believe Jose Ramirez can get back to being a top 25-ish caliber hitter

15 minutes ago, secretagentman said:

All comes down to what you think of Ramirez.

Yeah, not sure what to think of him. Don't believe he is as bad as he was early in the season but I don't think he will repeat last season. Love Meadows and Franco though.

If you are the Betts owner and not confident in Ramirez, then there is no way I would do the deal.  Betts is a guaranteed top round player.  He is worth more if Ramirez ends up being some mid teen round pick next year.

9 minutes ago, secretagentman said:

If you are the Betts owner and not confident in Ramirez, then there is no way I would do the deal.  Betts is a guaranteed top round player.  He is worth more if Ramirez ends up being some mid teen round pick next year.

Thanks, this is the way I was leaning. Meadows and Franco were just so tempting, wanted to make sure I wasn't making a boneheaded decline. Haven't looked into JoRam much this season other than hearing owners complain about him.

Meadows is the new and better Mookie Betts....And Franco is going to be a stud.Ramirez should bounce back as well too  and he is still stealing bases even though he hasn't hit as well.

14 minutes ago, buccsfan22 said:

Thanks, this is the way I was leaning. Meadows and Franco were just so tempting, wanted to make sure I wasn't making a boneheaded decline. Haven't looked into JoRam much this season other than hearing owners complain about him.

Yeah, do not know what to make of Ramirez myself.  Do not own him in any league, so not really all that up on his day to day ABs either.  Caution is the better part of valor though, esp. when dealing a first rounder like Betts.

Betts.  Betts is Betts right now. JoRam isn't even JoRam right now and who knows if Meadows will be Betts. I like a sure thing with a high floor for talent. 

Help?