Whitecloud0101

Kalen Ballage 2019 Outlook

I'm hoping for 13-16 in half PPR. Coaches have faith in him and hopefully it builds his confidence in himself... wishful thinking I guess. 

Playing at home vs a Buffalo defense that has given up 100 yards rushing to RBs the last 6 weeks... I like the gamble with a bad week for BYEs and injuries. Volume alone he will get 20+ touches, let's hope he shines!

My gut really wants me to play this guy.

I just can’t get the putrid Dolphins O (but fitzmagice has turned them around!!) out of my mind.

I also look at his YPC where he’s had less than 3 yards in every single game other than one this year.

I then watch his highlight tape from college and last year and can’t help but think out of the 20+ touches he gets HE CAN BREAK ONE TO THE HOUSE.

This has been my biggest gut pull of the year without a doubt!! 

2 hours ago, jccouger said:

My gut really wants me to play this guy.

I just can’t get the putrid Dolphins O (but fitzmagice has turned them around!!) out of my mind.

I also look at his YPC where he’s had less than 3 yards in every single game other than one this year.

I then watch his highlight tape from college and last year and can’t help but think out of the 20+ touches he gets HE CAN BREAK ONE TO THE HOUSE.

This has been my biggest gut pull of the year without a doubt!! 

Same... I'm sitting here reading https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018kballage.php and hyping him up in my head. His stats this year make him seem like an absolute plodder, but he's apparently pretty quick. He did average 5+ YPC last year.

Bills aren't a great matchup, but in a home game against a division rival, I don't think it's unthinkable for Ballage to have a decent game tomorrow.

ok, looks like he is indeed completely terrible.

hoping for 15 carries for 10 yards, 3 catches for 0 yards, and a TD if I'm forced to start him this week.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, fredth3cat said:

Same... I'm sitting here reading https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018kballage.php and hyping him up in my head. His stats this year make him seem like an absolute plodder, but he's apparently pretty quick. He did average 5+ YPC last year.

Bills aren't a great matchup, but in a home game against a division rival, I don't think it's unthinkable for Ballage to have a decent game tomorrow.

A 5+ YPC is rather typical for off-the-bench guys. He averaged 3 carries per game played.

• Like 1

☠️
The Dolphins might want to get away from Kalen Ballage, who has been awful as their starting running back at 1.9 yards per carry on 64 carries this season. According to the Palm Beach Post, no running back in NFL history has ever averaged fewer than 2.4 yards per carry on 100 or more carries in a full season

Is his stat line from last game real? 9 carries for 9 yards and 5 catches for 8 yards? And a TD!

40 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Is his stat line from last game real? 9 carries for 9 yards and 5 catches for 8 yards? And a TD!

The ole Matt Asiata stat line!

Same amount of PPR points as Fournette 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ludawg23 said:

The ole Matt Asiata stat line!

Same amount of PPR points as Fournette 🤣

spacer.png

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Ballage is the only guy who can make Peyton Barber look like James Wilder.

Oh yeah? Well, Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

1 hour ago, markdash said:

Train leaving the station at 0.5 mph

24 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Ballage is the only guy who can make Peyton Barber look like James Wilder.

2 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

Oh yeah? Well, Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

🤣

outstanding work up in here 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, affliction said:

☠️
The Dolphins might want to get away from Kalen Ballage, who has been awful as their starting running back at 1.9 yards per carry on 64 carries this season. According to the Palm Beach Post, no running back in NFL history has ever averaged fewer than 2.4 yards per carry on 100 or more carries in a full season

If it wasn't for that 91 yard run, Damien "jaggiest of jags" Williams would be right there in that conversation right now. Sitting pretty at 3.7 YPC as opposed to 2.6 without the run.

Edited by WaiverLooter

I had to check their depth chart just to see who else was playing RB on their roster. 

Do they just ride ballage out rest of season? Probably best if they are trying for a better draft pick.

11 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I had to check their depth chart just to see who else was playing RB on their roster. 

Do they just ride ballage out rest of season? Probably best if they are trying for a better draft pick.

I just did the same thing and it's puzzling to see Myles Gaskin not get any time. He had a pretty good career at Washington. 1200+ rush yards all 4 seasons and at least 4.9 ypc every year.

Edited by WaiverLooter
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, markdash said:

Train leaving the station at 0.5 mph

If he could ever get a clean break hes gone though. Kinda like a poor mans d.h. with a horrible o line. Also they were mixing in the wild cat he ran so well at asu. 

lol this dude is 6'2" 230 and runs a 4.46... and he once scored 8 TDs in a single game. now here we are 

20 minutes ago, fredth3cat said:

lol this dude is 6'2" 230 and runs a 4.46... and he once scored 8 TDs in a single game. now here we are 

Maybe he'll get traded to KC and people will pump him like hes the next coming of jesus

20 minutes ago, fredth3cat said:

8?? Holy hell. Guess I have a new hero

spacer.png

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, fredth3cat said:

Ha, I had to look this up... amazing. A 68-55 win over Texas Tech.

Gotta love Big 12 “Defense.”

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Ha, I had to look this up... amazing. A 68-55 win over Texas Tech.

Gotta love Big 12 “Defense.”

Crack a beer and Watch that game  highlights video on YouTube. Crazy game. Mahomes was slinging also.  No way this guy should suck this much in the nfl. 

Edited by Jordan23

TTU fan here, our defense was ranked dead last in the whole country that season. We made a lot of teams look unstoppable.

• Haha 3