Whitecloud0101

Kalen Ballage 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Ha, I had to look this up... amazing. A 68-55 win over Texas Tech.

Gotta love Big 12 “Defense.”

Big 12:

Related image

But seriously, how can this guy be so... bad? 1.9 Y/A is absolutely atrocious,, even for Miami...

I hope he just doesn’t wanna play in Miami. But then that doesn’t make sense because now nobody wants him. Just one of the worst

10 hours ago, Jordan23 said:

Crack a beer and Watch that game  highlights video on YouTube. Crazy game. Mahomes was slinging also.  No way this guy should suck this much in the nfl. 

Yeah, it's bizarre to watch Ballage now after reading his draft scouting report, where he's described with things like "instant acceleration", "quick and elusive", and "a natural receiver". Either Miami is just that bad, or he's unable to adapt to NFL speed.

Anybody think he has moderate success vs the depleted browns d line?   I mean they have 4 backups starting and they were already 27th against the run.

Or do us ballage owners pivot to benny snell this week? 

Hes the starter and if you have to use him it's this week... that said I have to agree a little with the above... something is just not clicking yet for him especially in games... maybe the coaches have seen the flashes in practice but whatever it is has absolutely not translated to real games yet... it most certainly could with the reps.... but def right now hes got the equivalent of writers block the yips cold feet scaredy cat syndrome... and if he doesnt pull out soon hes gonna get past over and if it isn't laird or gaskins its gonna be a rb next year....

Edited by hard1

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/extra-points/2007/worst-running-back-seasons-all-time

He's having a historically bad season.  Could end up being the worst statistical season of all time.  If you're going to be awful, ya might as well go for the record books.  I'm rooting for ya kid!

Edited by TommyKramer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never seen a guy that's been this horrible get this much support... wish aaron jones got this much support