Sign in to follow this  
ShowTyme

Albies for Altuve

What do you guys think in a redraft it would essentially be me trading albies and someone else that I don't mind parting with for altuve. I feel like I should jump on it but how long is altuve be out for and is his injury going to linger on for the rest of the season.

Tough one.  Generally, I'm a risk taker and would jump on deals like this.  But last I heard they really didn't have a long-term outlook yet.  And of course, by the time you get that outlook, the seller may not still be selling.

I guess my thought would be if you are in good shape now, ride it out as-is.  If you think you need to make some "swing for the fences" moves, then you take it and cross your fingers.

Return the favor?

I agree with Bandito with the caveat that if you also think you can trade Albies away and be mostly OK then maybe I'd take the chance on Altuve.  

Looking like maybe a few more weeks. If you dont mind the high risk, high reward, I would go for it. Good luck!

7 hours ago, ShowTyme said:

What do you guys think in a redraft it would essentially be me trading albies and someone else that I don't mind parting with for altuve. I feel like I should jump on it but how long is altuve be out for and is his injury going to linger on for the rest of the season.

I would get Altuve for sure, Albies has been pretty useless lately, I’m sure you could find a 2nd baseman on the wire til Altuve returns.

• Like 1

Gotta keep Ozzie on you're team and give a mt for Jose straight up in the counter.