Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Nola or Thor ros?? whir

Which struggling SP do you like ros?? H2H, daily pts league & Pitching pts: w/l/s, ip, k, er, hits, bb/hbp

flip a coin....   

I think I'm going to go with Thor but it's really close....

Edited by LJJr

Thanks for the help! 

I'm gonna go with Thor as well. There's something terribly wrong with Nola this year; my theory is there's a nagging injury. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BennyLJ said:

Thanks for the help! 

I'm gonna go with Thor as well. There's something terribly wrong with Nola this year; my theory is there's a nagging injury. 

McNeil just came off the IL, so probably dropping 1 of Biggio, N Lopez, or Winker. In discussion with 2 teams on potential trades.

#1: Have been offered: I give L Castillo & V Robles for MadBum, Nelson, & G Holland. 

#2: In discussion where I possibly give L Castillo, Robles, & M Perez for JD & Thor 

#3: In discussion where I possibly give Nola, M Perez, V Robles, & 1 from McNeil(2B/3B/OF) or D Murphy(1B/2B) for JD & Thor

Thoughts on these offers? Thanks!

I currently have Nola and would probably trade him straight up for Syndergaard if offered.

• Thanks 1

I like Nola and Thor close to the same. Thor has had a rough year so far, probably won't get many wins if they're big in your league. Nola hasn't been as good as people hoped, but still has good upside and could rack up some wins. Still feels like one should side with Thor for his good track record and hope he gets going.

I like trade 2, getting JD and Thor seems pretty darn good. Trade 3 I'd consider but would only do it if I was able to keep Murphy.

• Thanks 1