Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Duke was picked up as a compliment to Lamar, back when Lamar was still healthy. So there are 2 possibilities. A: They're still looking for a back to fill the Miller role and Duke's will be unchang

They'll sign him and give Tre Carson 90% of snaps

At this point he's closer to a league destroyer than a winner.   He's gonna land somewhere and likely not be valuable to roster on his own, but do just enough to screw up the incumbent #1 at

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, hard1 said:

If this guy doesn't have a job by now what's that say? He really isn't better than some other teams back ups? How much he cost to kick tires at this point?

 

He isnt even a year removed from acl surgery.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Are we going to pretend the Eagles were a good situation for ANY RB last season? He still did fairly well in the 2 games where he got a reasonable amount of carries.

Exactly. People forget he was playing for the Eagles.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the injuries and some of the crappy RB situations around the league, isn’t it odd that this guy hasn’t even had his tires kicked? Do all the execs know something that we fake footballers don’t? People keep adding this guy like he’s going to be a league winner. Yet the NFL has stayed away...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CooL said:

With all the injuries and some of the crappy RB situations around the league, isn’t it odd that this guy hasn’t even had his tires kicked? Do all the execs know something that we fake footballers don’t? People keep adding this guy like he’s going to be a league winner. Yet the NFL has stayed away...

🤦‍♂️

Again, he was coming off ACL surgery. He wasn't fully recovered. Now he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CooL said:

With all the injuries and some of the crappy RB situations around the league, isn’t it odd that this guy hasn’t even had his tires kicked? Do all the execs know something that we fake footballers don’t? People keep adding this guy like he’s going to be a league winner. Yet the NFL has stayed away...

he was just cleared 

has he even worked out for any teams yet ? you expect someone to sign him even before working him out ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CooL said:

With all the injuries and some of the crappy RB situations around the league, isn’t it odd that this guy hasn’t even had his tires kicked? Do all the execs know something that we fake footballers don’t? People keep adding this guy like he’s going to be a league winner. Yet the NFL has stayed away...

Probably because he wasn't fully recovered? He's more talented than the FA RBs out there. I'm sure he will be brought in for workouts next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

🤦‍♂️

Again, he was coming off ACL surgery. He wasn't fully recovered. Now he is.

 

13 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

he was just cleared 

has he even worked out for any teams yet ? you expect someone to sign him even before working him out ? 

Oh I know that of course. So he tweets out to all the teams that he is fully recovered. Who cleared him? Which doctor? Are there videos of him doing drills? Running? Just speaks of desperation. Is the entire league playing chicken? Why hasn’t any team contacted him for at least a workout? His tweet was several days ago, I think? Why hasn’t anybody jumped to bring him in to beat everyone else to the punch? The lack of interest in this guy is a little odd, which leads me to think that everyone thinks he is done after the ACL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CooL said:

 

Oh I know that of course. So he tweets out to all the teams that he is fully recovered. Who cleared him? Which doctor? Are there videos of him doing drills? Running? Just speaks of desperation. Is the entire league playing chicken? Why hasn’t any team contacted him for at least a workout? His tweet was several days ago, I think? Why hasn’t anybody jumped to bring him in to beat everyone else to the punch? The lack of interest in this guy is a little odd, which leads me to think that everyone thinks he is done after the ACL.

can you post his tweet you speak of ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flyers_28 said:

can you post his tweet you speak of ?

I don’t twitter. I read something that he sent a message to all 32 teams saying he was ready and recovered. I assumed it was in a tweet, Instagram, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Very difficult to see how he becomes fantasy relevant this year. Gotta be a real deep league. If Gallman looks bad this week that's the obvious landing spot, and the 1st/2nd down back on that team is definitely not appealing.

Not really, its easy, all he has to do is get picked up by a team that needs an RB lol. You are over complicating this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Very difficult to see how he becomes fantasy relevant this year. Gotta be a real deep league. If Gallman looks bad this week that's the obvious landing spot, and the 1st/2nd down back on that team is definitely not appealing.

The 1st/2nd down back on the Giants went 1st overall, so that's a pretty flawed argument. What you and several other dissenters seem to not be getting is that every starting running back in the NFL is fantasy relevant. If Ajayi gets signed by a team that needs him he'll be a must-add in all leagues worth their salt.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Damn Yankee said:

With CJ Anderson still on his couch after the fantastic way he filled in for Gurley at the end of last year, I'm not surprised Ajayi is still on his couch also...

 

it might be because he didnt look like that same running back for the lions    crazy that people are bashing ajayi this much   who really cares ? if he gets picked up by a team he will be picked up in deep leagues   we arent all in 8-10 leagues with 6 bench spots 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JoesPros said:

Not really, its easy, all he has to do is get picked up by a team that needs an RB lol. You are over complicating this

What teams need a RB? Any in the top 20? Maybe Houston? Ajayi on a bad team means he'll be game scripted out most of the time and will be a very TD dependent RB3/4. 

6 hours ago, miasma16 said:

The 1st/2nd down back on the Giants went 1st overall, so that's a pretty flawed argument. What you and several other dissenters seem to not be getting is that every starting running back in the NFL is fantasy relevant. If Ajayi gets signed by a team that needs him he'll be a must-add in all leagues worth their salt.

Please tell me we're not comparing Ajayi to Saquon. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

What teams need a RB? Any in the top 20? Maybe Houston? Ajayi on a bad team means he'll be game scripted out most of the time and will be a very TD dependent RB3/4. 

Please tell me we're not comparing Ajayi to Saquon. 

I'm not, I'm highlighting why your argument is bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...