Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for Corbin or Giolito?? whir

Team in sig. Team who has Corbin, Giolito, & Springer needs 2B & OF(we play 5). He is interested in Nola & even with Springer returning soon, still needs OF help.

#1: offer Buxton & Strahm or Porcello for Corbin

#2: offer Nola & 1 OF for Giolito

#3: or go after Corbin & Springer, before he returns from the IL

Dont mind opening a spot, to either stream a SP, pick up H Robles(SV's), or stash someone like Gallen or L Urias.

12 team, H2H, daily pts. Redraft & no keepers

I would offer Nola and Eaton for Giolito and go from there, if he declines try Nola and Kingery

• Thanks 1

I'd def take a shot at Giolito. Might offer Nola then probably Kingery or Buxton. Maybe toss in someone like Lambert who might nudge Gio's owner to make a deal. Lambert has been good in his two starts,  but he's a rookie and COL tax and inning limits will likely factor in to bring him down several pegs, . Over pay or not who knows, to get someone like Giolito the way he's pitching and seemingly having some decent FA's to use those open roster spots on, could be a nice trade. 

• Thanks 1

Giolito would be the best get for you BUT the ideas proposed here are simply ludicrous. Like, Nola has been struggling, he an an unnamed OF are a laughable offer for Giolito, only less laughable when compared to an offer around Eaton.  So my suggestion is go after Corbin. You won't get Springer unless you either pay full price, or his owner panics because he's slipping fast in the standings and/or doesn't have a spot on the IL. 

• Thanks 1