Sign in to follow this  
rasto21585

Dynasty Albies Trade

This is a very interesting offer... I guess what it would boil down to for me is where you are currently in the standings/if you're competing to win this season. If you're in the hunt now and the loss of Albies would hurt your chances this season, I think you'd have to stay put. If you aren't in the hunt I would seriously consider making this move. Hiura's floor is likely quite a bit higher than that of Albies, while his upside is evident as well. Gore is a really nice add-on.

Help with mine?

If you can get Hiura for Albies ? 

Heel yes I'd make that trade. Hiura is looking like a true stud and Albies is a extremely streaky hot/cold bat who thus far can't hit RHP all that well. IMO ALbies is vastly overrated due to his hot streaks to begin 2018/2019, then has pretty much been a meh fest ROS. He's still young and can get better sure, but would really suck to pass up someone like Hiura, to see Albies never improve all that much and kind of be what he he's been which isn't all that great  In a dynasty league I'd trade Albies straight up in a heartbeat and would be stoked about it having Hiura for as many years as you can keep him. 

Edited by tonywow

Keep Ozzie then counter and give a mt for only Huira. He will give ya a nice INF upgrade for ROS 

Yes

Albies overrated

Hiura will out hit him

Gore is then free

I would move Albies for those two players. Albies hasn't matched his early 2018 breakout and from what I've read nothing is really indicating he will get back to that. Good luck.

Help please: