Sign in to follow this  
MJG44

Rate this trade, WHIR

So I offered this trade and it was accepted, My Justin Turner and Matt Olson for Yoan Mocada... this is a 16 team league, I'm currently in 2nd place, and beating the 1st place team right now 8 to 1.. scoring is Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG) and Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

I had picked up Olson during the year and stashed him on the DL, and I'm not a big fan of Turner so I tried to upgrade my 2b position

My roster after this trade is..

C-Willson Contreras

1b- Luke Voit

2b-Yoan Mocada

SS- Lourdes Gurriel JR

3b-Matt Chapman

OF-Andrew Benintendi

OF-Yordan Alvarez

OF-David Dahl

UTIL-Nelson Cruz

UTIL-Kyle Schwarber

Pitchers are- Scherzer, Cole, Strasburg, Glasnow, Jansen, Kimbral, Robles, Luke Jackson, Stroman, Alex Reyes,Jesus Luzardo, Porcello

Have waiver claims in to add Quintana for Porcello and Hunter Strickland for Simmons (who is on my DL)

This trade leaves me a open roster spot with some FA's that I have a eye on that I can add 

What do you think of this trade? Leave a link and i'll return the help

-

Not a bad trade, especially since you are probably upgrading at 2B & opening a spot up. Hopefully you can get Strickland. As for Q, not a bad option, although Porcello hasn't been terrible. Both are up & down. Good luck!

I forgot to add that I still Have Michael Chavis on my team as well who is moved into the bench spot after the trade

• Like 1

Yeah not a bad deal, got a very solid 2B. Not too crazy about Turner either, he's talented but a bit up and down and his power isn't spread out well throughout the season, just too streaky for me. Olson is what he is, a good power source with low AVG, but looks like you have a very solid lineup post trade.