The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

 

He's in obvious pain, I see him clutching on his ribs every time he extends

Just rest him then theres no point going out there. Throw an Inj tag on him let him rest his injury like he always does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there's no point playing with LBJ..your first one to get blamed if things go sideways and this guys usage will be ultra high. He's clearly trying to make a point and trying to win mvp ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Just rest him then theres no point going out there. Throw an Inj tag on him let him rest his injury like he always does.

 

so if he sits out, he's a bum for being injured but if he plays through an injury, he should sit out? There is obviously no pleasing you 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rproflmao said:

 

so if he sits out, he's a bum for being injured but if he plays through an injury, he should sit out? There is obviously no pleasing you 

I'm good with him sitting and resting so he can drop monster games instead of being mediocre by his standards. Still zero rebounds up like 20 lol this makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all that LBJ talk about this being AD's team and running everthing through AD was obvioulsy a bunch of crap...  AD is a beta.. thats the reality. He would much rather ride shotgun all year .. i should have taken KAT damn it!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rage2021 said:

I'm good with him sitting and resting so he can drop monster games instead of being mediocre by his standards. Still zero rebounds up like 20 lol this makes no sense.

it actually makes more sense if its a blow out..  boards is mainly hustle.. AD  has no reason to hustle tonight while banged up and up 28 vs the Hawks.. is what it is tonight.,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

all that LBJ talk about this being AD's team and running everthing through AD was obvioulsy a bunch of crap...  AD is a beta.. thats the reality. He would much rather ride shotgun all year .. i should have taken KAT damn it!!

Same just a bunch of BS , LBJ is on his last legs so he will drag the next two years out for stats as much as possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rage2021 said:

He's supposed to be #1 player when healthy. This is a shell. Lakers arnt good for his Fantasy value

He wasn't taken #1 in many of the leagues I was in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have usage problems fellas.. at least it feels that way. I am not sure what the exact numbers are compared to years past but it feels like it.  Also, mcgee and D12 definitely are affecting his boards.. which are significantly down from his career averages. I really thought he was set up for some kind of MVP historical crazy year..thanks LBJ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Main reasons for underwhelming rbds:

1. Defending a lot of stretch 4’s which means closing out to the 3point line thus being further away from the basket.

2. Not hustling as much to go after these boards due to injury?/ playing with better rebounders (mcgee, howard, lbj)

3. Gameplan etc. I noticed he is all the way on the other side for offence every time the opposing team is shooting fts

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

We have usage problems fellas.. at least it feels that way. I am not sure what the exact numbers are compared to years past but it feels like it.  Also, mcgee and D12 definitely are affecting his boards.. which are significantly down from his career averages. I really thought he was set up for some kind of MVP historical crazy year..thanks LBJ!

 

I don't think its an issue of useage. He has the same useage % as Damian Lillard (29%). I think its more of a gameplan as S.T.A.T mentioned below:

 

2 minutes ago, S.T.A.T. said:

Main reasons for underwhelming rbds:

1. Defending a lot of stretch 4’s which means closing out to the 3point line thus being further away from the basket.

2. Not hustling as much to go after these boards due to injury?/ playing with better rebounders (mcgee, howard, lbj)

3. Gameplan etc. I noticed he is all the way on the other side for offence every time the opposing team is shooting fts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's not close to healthy and theres panic about Lebron and his usage. LOL, I'm dying.

 

When AD is healthy, he'll get his touches. I'm not sure how you guys are stating that he's not healthy and then at the same time upset that Lebron is taking over. Just make the simple connection, fellas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is trending I thought he was injured.

hi AD owners, if your complaining:

 

1. Trade for KAT then, include some waiver fodder and wipe your hands clean then.

2. He looks injured he has no rebounds, okay then bench him. (oh who would bench AD) well if you think he looks injured, you are the coach of your fantasy team, so bench him.

3. Y’all wasn’t complaint week one when AD was getting insane usage and everything was going through AD, so I’m guessing he complained and was like “Yo Lebron chill!” Because there was like 3-4 games, the ball went to AD first and it went through him on offense, probably how he got injured in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he is not holding his shoulder and rib after every play anymore. And I like him playing with Rondo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

He's supposed to be #1 player when healthy. This is a shell. Lakers arnt good for his Fantasy value

 

31 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

We have usage problems fellas.. at least it feels that way.

 

12 minutes ago, overtime2000 said:

Garbage

 

3 minutes ago, durel_arroyo said:

Wow goat!..dude got his first rebound..wowwww!

 

still trash.

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.