Rotoworld.com Forums

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yup.  Mostly agree.  I do think that Harden's exceptional at drawing fouls though, and he has such a reputation now, to the point where people just get out of his way when he's shooting or driving because they know if they even breathe on him, he'll go to the line.  And yeah, I don't like it either.  It's just that he's a REALLY smart player, in that he bends all the rules and officiating to their limits to get points. Of course, it frustrates the heck out of everyone, but it's more an indictment of the game than the player.

Harden is definitely a influencer. Makes you wanna cancel League Pass. Especially a certain someone is beginning to play just like Harden, but since he's the leagues shiny new toy, he's to remain nameless ( but you probably know who I'm referring to ).

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool so AD will stay in LA for one year to sign with who? the Utah Jazz???

Lakers management:

Anthony Day-to-Dayvis is back

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Harden is definitely a influencer. Makes you wanna cancel League Pass. Especially a certain someone is beginning to play just like Harden, but since he's the leagues shiny new toy, he's to remain nameless ( but you probably know who I'm referring to ).

Lukaaaa

23 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

It was supposed to be anonymous. Smh.

Heh, I knew who you were talking about.  As a Mavs fan, I'm "forced" to watch him, though he's much more palatable since he plays more defense and makes his treys.

AD's probable once again.  Which means he plays tonight vs the Wiz's #29 ranked defense.  If he's got Rui or Bertans on him, he's going for 60.

9 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Don’t know how I would feel if my top player and centerpiece of my fantasy team isn’t even the #1 option on his own team in real life.

You should still feel fine. Look at Curry and Durant when they were together. Both were still drafted top 10 lol. 

11 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Don’t know how I would feel if my top player and centerpiece of my fantasy team isn’t even the #1 option on his own team in real life.

Don’t know how I’d feel either... unless it’s AD.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cdrichar said:

I really miss the superhuman numbers

Maybe I only cared about him playing games and not going to the locker room once he's out there... but I've been more than pleased this season. I was honestly traumatized thinking about all the injury notifications.

26 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's basically averaging what he averaged last season minus some boards on better efficiency from both fg and ft with more 3s sprinkled in. AD a beast 😎

His FG% is almost 4% lower this season compared to last season. Still a beast tho.

Edited by HerrMcKenzie
34 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's basically averaging what he averaged last season minus some boards on better efficiency from both fg and ft with more 3s sprinkled in. AD a beast 😎

He is a beast, his 2017 and 2018 season were really sweet and I dominated handidly because of him, but 2019 was a slightly better dream until he got injured and requested the trade. Dude had like 29 points, 13 boards, 4.4 assists, 1.6(?) steals, 2.5 blocks and almost 1 three before that happened. I remember his ft was a bit down, but he we a super beast.

Edited by cdrichar