The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Fell awkwardly and his knee twisted. He looks off and is limping but still in the game...

He's fine he does this at least twice every game. He just knocked down a 3 on the other end.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's fine he does this at least twice every game. He just knocked down a 3 on the other end.

He did. But he still doesn’t look right on certain movements and cuts. That fall was awkward.

Something was off after that knee problem, for the rest of the game. He was hobbled, and could not explode as he usually does. From that point on, he was basically playing on one leg, passing when he got the ball, not driving, and shooting 3s. He got a block, but just by being tall and in the right place.

I've watched a lot of the Lakers this season, and I know he does this all the time, but usually it's just bumps and bruises. This time, it's legit. Just look at the replay. Did not look good. I'm hoping for the best, but I am concerned.

He should not have continued to play, but basically no one can stop him from doing whatever he wants. 

Anyone who’s owned AD before knows how often things like this happen. Numb yourself to the close calls and everything’s easier.

He hyperextended his knee a bit, I don't think it's all that serious. He stayed in a game that was almost over, which is a good sign. Lakers are off until Wednesday. They are playing against Clippers, so AD and Lakers will definetely do whatever they can to get him on the floor. 

got sent a trade offer with AD coming my way right after this game. Already own him in another league, not sure my heart could take multiple AD's

He re-aggravated his shoulder when Bazemore swatted for a block. He's in the locker room. 

That was my mood watching him salvage my week last night.  Thanks AD for that monster line.  Who would have figured when I went all in on the KAT/AD combo in my auction and spent 75% of my money on them that AD would be the iron man and KAT the guy on load management.  Hey, I'll take it.  

2 stls and 6 blks already in first half,crazy,.....his game is tailor made for fantasy

Very similar to what happened to John Collins the other day.

2 minutes ago, bksm said:

Very similar to what happened to John Collins the other day.

Well some people are saying it’s gonna be 3-4 weeks if it’s a contusion... but if it’s like JC it’ll only be a game or two at most.

Looked bad though