The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

Every move he's doing made you anxious he gets injured. That's what you get every time you own Davis.

He's absolutely unstoppable.  The interesting thing is that between the locker room and probably being sat later if it's a blowout, is that he's going off for 50/25 and he's going to do it on 35 minutes.

Edited by StifleTower2
  • Like 1

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

He's absolutely unstoppable.  The interesting thing is that between the locker room and probably being sat later if it's a blowout, is that he's going off for 50/25 and he's going to do it on 25 minutes.

AD heard the cries for KAT as fantasy MVP and is showing who's the true fantasy God

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cozie said:

I guess that shoulder pain hasn’t affected his form from the foul line. 

Injuries affect the defense of players, never the offense, especially free throws lol

Does anyone think that maybe these "locker room visits" are merely attention seeking behaviors?  Everyone sees him as "injury prone" and he's just filling that role?  Either consciously or subconsciously.  All the world's a stage....

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Looks like a blow out, as suspected.  Might not go beyond 40/20.  Also, nutzo that he did it on 0 turnovers somehow.

If he just shot more efficiently then this would've been an outstanding game from him. Someone crunch the numbers

It's a whole year's worth of stats squeezed into a shortened season 😂 

just kidding, wish he could stay healthy for an entire season

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

AD heard the cries for KAT as fantasy MVP and is showing who's the true fantasy God

I hope he strings more stats. Please sprinkle a bit more stocks! 0 turnover is golden.

6 minutes ago, ill ark said:

I hope he strings more stats. Please sprinkle a bit more stocks! 0 turnover is golden.

He's averaging 4 stocks a game so far. Had at least one steal and block in each game but this one. He's doing just fine in that regard.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

26 ftm ... damn i thought harden's 21 was bad... poor anyone playing against him this week.

Had a 20% lead in ft cut to 4% because of this guy. Smh.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HK-47 said:

He's averaging 4 stocks a game so far. Had at least one steal and block in each game but this one. He's doing just fine in that regard.

Also jealous of KAT's 3 point production. I thought AD was a better shooter than KAT.

21 minutes ago, ill ark said:

Also jealous of KAT's 3 point production. I thought AD was a better shooter than KAT.

KAT has always had the edge from deep. 

What an awesome performance. Had to look twice to believe the FTs

if the game would have been closer he could’ve gone off for 55/25. What a Beast, just unstoppable! If he only had the health of KAT...