The 7th Beatles

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

just unstoppable! If he only had the health of KAT...

on this it's worth noting that he was;

a. A game time decision
b. Went off with a shoulder injury
c. Came back on with it heavily strapped

so you know, AD being AD really

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks so passive tonight.i don't know LeBron checked out and he's got Powell on him..this should be BBQ chicken but he's not being aggressive at all

So far he is good, but I am somewhat disappointed. I was expecting more monster games, like his 40-20. But cant wait for his FG to crawl towards 52 - 55 %.

2 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

So far he is good, but I am somewhat disappointed. I was expecting more monster games, like his 40-20. But cant wait for his FG to crawl towards 52 - 55 %.

yeah same..i just dont see 'IT' this year so far...the MVP type of performances. its just so-so for AD standards which is still like top 5 lol.. but not THE BEST.

3 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

1 hour ago, rage2021 said:

yeah same..i just dont see 'IT' this year so far...the MVP type of performances. its just so-so for AD standards which is still like top 5 lol.. but not THE BEST.

I feel yah gang, and I was soooo close to picking Towns....Bottom line, Lebron's big usage is and will continue to impact AD's fantasy production!!! It's working well in real life basketballl but for fantasy, Towns will own AD this season...We can kiss his amazing Pelican's numbers goodbye...I should have known and I did, but was stubborn!!

Edited by Starvela

11 minutes ago, Starvela said:

I feel yah gang, and I was soooo close to picking Towns....Bottom line, Lebron's big usage is and will continue to impact AD's fantasy production!!! It's working well in real life basketballl but for fantasy, Towns will own AD this season...We can kiss his amazing Pelican's numbers goodbye...I should have known and I did, but was stubborn!!

He has had two bad games on a new team. You guys need to be patient.

AD's usage rate is 32.4 this season which is his career high.

• Thanks 1

Health is my only concern with AD because he won’t keep shooting 46%. That would be the lowest of his career.

Once he normalizes to 51-53% look out.

I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of rebounds (for his standard) as of late. After the 40-20 game he just has been limp dick with the boards. He should be grabbing 12+ a game.

I miss the old Davis. Amazing line, but man that old Davis.

Edited by cdrichar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cozie said:

Any concerns this shoulder thing will become a bigger thing later on? 

AD does it for theatrics, he's injured every game, not too worried if they're letting him play 38 min.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2019 at 6:55 AM, Starvela said:

Just be glad ya didnt pick Curry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

AD does it for theatrics, he's injured every game, not too worried if they're letting him play 38 min.

We all know what we signed up for by drafting AD. AD veteran owners don't need to sweat every time he talks about being hurt until he's officially out 😂

1 hour ago, S.T.A.T. said:

Pls be careful out there around Baynes tonight AD 

He did the Zaza-Kawhi play to him but he’s fine. Dodged a bullet there. 

• Haha 1

Man, this guy is barely 10-games in and is already banged up. Ribs from today's game, chronic shoulder issues and ankles.

"took a shot to the ribs, also holding his shoulder all game "

sell sell sell 😂

• Haha 1