Sign in to follow this  
hard1

Deon Cain 2019 Outlook

Considering taking a flyer in my 16 teamer...talent meets opportunity situation?

It seems he is technically a back-up to TY, but I doubt that depth chart is actually accurate?

On 9/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, Spina said:

Deep Leaguers -- Anyone really....

For those who missed out on the big Waiver WRs, Deon Cain is a guy to scoop up as the new WR2.

Yes, I know rookie Campbell is there, but he's the slot with Cain lined up as the #2 on the outside. He had an awesome camp, along with preseason games...plus the staff has talked him up for a while.

He'll be a Week 2 WW Add no doubt -- get in now for Free if you missed out

Tell me you don't want to be routing for this kid after watching these behind the scenes videos....

The opportunity is there.

If you have room and need help at receiver, Add him before he hits waivers.

videos from this article: https://www.colts.com/news/deon-cain-espn-breakout-candidates

• Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 4:49 PM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It's over. It's why I dropped him in WLAB before you scooped him up.

:)

maybe when fucheese gets injured...

Cleats putting a hex out on these fooseball players

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2019 at 7:51 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

Considering taking a flyer in my 16 teamer...talent meets opportunity situation?

It seems he is technically a back-up to TY, but I doubt that depth chart is actually accurate?

This player should definitely be owned in a 16 team league. As should Campbell.   We have to see how this shakes but one of those guys should be a relevant player this year in deep leagues.

Just now, olivermookie said:

Call me crazy but I’m starting him over Lockett.

lol. you my friend, are crazy. I like your style

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I should play him in dfs with the other hot ww1 adds at wr. Let's see what sticks. Most of it I wager.

26 minutes ago, clarkevii said:

Someone redpill me on this guy

Is he the new WR2? Why the hype?

Imagine preston Williams mixed with OBJ with a splash of AB minus dk metcalf.... and you have the pill which you seek.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, oban14 said:

Imagine preston Williams mixed with OBJ with a splash of AB minus dk metcalf.... and you have the pill which you seek.

couldn't have said it better myself. That's exactly him, although I still have no shares of him

Edited by blabety
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, oban14 said:

Got the quickness and elite agility, and the size. But he doesn't possess the bulk and stiffness.

So you're saying he went super Saiyan 2 vs. ultra super Saiyan

7 hours ago, Spina said:

Tell me you don't want to be routing for this kid after watching these behind the scenes videos....

The opportunity is there.

If you have room and need help at receiver, Add him before he hits waivers.

videos from this article: https://www.colts.com/news/deon-cain-espn-breakout-candidates

This videos have me hyped! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oban14 said:

When people say this kinda stuff makes me feel like I'm not good at analyzing football...

What does this mean?

Cain just waived by the Colts to promote Jethro Kelly. I really hope that the Texans pick him up and reunite him with Watson. The guy is oooozing with talent, but a series of unfortunate events buried him on the Colts roster. He did end up getting a lot snaps earlier in the season, but he could never quite click with Brissett. Colts drafting Campbell was a killer and Pascual already had history with Brissett was the final nail in the coffin. The guy needs a fresh start somewhere else, hopefully he will get a real chance to contribute. 

I've added feel like if he stays next year could be martavis Bryant role... this year though may be a wash