Trench Mob

Zion Williamson 2019-2020 Outlook

What do you guys expect from him when he returns(hoping in dec), with that knee? I just got this muscle man and dame for simmons adebayo and melo.

47 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

What do you guys expect from him when he returns(hoping in dec), with that knee? I just got this muscle man and dame for simmons adebayo and melo.

He will have the same schedule as an NFL player, once a week 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isnt there a chance of him not playing at all this season? I mean pels are 6-20 right now. Could possibly be shutdown for the season already🤷‍♂️

There is certainly a chance but also there is no point to do that if he is healthy unless winning ROY is that important for them. They will not gain something if they shut him down. If they want to be extra cautious they can limit his minutes and not use him in back to backs.

6 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

There is certainly a chance but also there is no point to do that if he is healthy unless winning ROY is that important for them. They will not gain something if they shut him down. If they want to be extra cautious they can limit his minutes and not use him in back to backs.

Didn’t they already officially announce he won’t play back to backs this year?

1 hour ago, SundayMorning said:

Didn’t they already officially announce he won’t play back to backs this year?

They’re doing both of those: limiting his minutes and avoiding back to backs.

back to backs on Jan 10/11, March 3/4, 13/14 and 20/21. So he misses 1 back to back if everything goes well when he returns.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, n3gative said:

back to backs on Jan 10/11, March 3/4, 13/14 and 20/21. So he misses 1 back to back if everything goes well when he returns.

Thank you for this small glimmer of hope that my 3rd round pick will return some kind of value

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, smeeze said:

Thank you for this small glimmer of hope that my 3rd round pick will return some kind of value

spacer.png

• Haha 4

On 12/16/2019 at 5:33 AM, n3gative said:

Following what Griffin said, I don't think Zion will be back for Jan 10/11, so 3 back to backs are remaining. I hope Zion will not miss them.

Edited by Vizcarrondo