Trench Mob

Zion Williamson 2019-2020 Outlook

42 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

i wanted to hold but i got offered vucci after tonight's game, couldnt resist

Good trade. you probably could have gotten Vucc and a midtier player if you went hardball

I own him and whilst hell be fun - I would loveeee to get another top tier big man for him and run for the hills. unfortunately my league is very savvy and cynical and don't think hell stay healthy so in which case ill be enjoying the ride (hopefully a smooth one)

I traded Montrezl for him a week ago lol needless to say, my whole league is beside itself it didn’t get vetoed 

Zion was fun to watch...I will be a risky roulette...Is a beast but I thought he had lose weight and I saw him very big....I wish this guy can control his weight because of his career...it could be a very short one.

Already one of my faavorite guys in the league. He will be a Superstar for the next decade or two ... Really wish I would have him onmy team but I can't think of anybody who I should offer

6 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

i wanted to hold but i got offered vucci after tonight's game, couldnt resist

Right move imo. Vuc is a bonafide stud.

10 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Not impressed.

9 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Trash 🗑 

9 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Droooooooop city lmao 

Imagine being this toxic you're trashing a guy 8 minutes into his NBA career. Give your heads a shake

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

I traded Montrezl for him a week ago lol needless to say, my whole league is beside itself it didn’t get vetoed 

Montrezl > Zion and its not even close

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, smeeze said:

Imagine being this toxic you're trashing a guy 8 minutes into his NBA career. Give your heads a shake

Haha well in my defense I being kind of facetious about how we rush to judgement.

It was kind of funny, Poppovich echoed the same sentiment after the 1st quarter when the sideline reporter asked him what his first impression of Zion was. Popp basically said, in true Popp fashion (I’m paraphrasing): “Really? it’s his first game back from a prolonged injury and he’s played four minutes.”

• Haha 1

looked real good during that hot stretch, didnt think hed shoot that much from 3pt range so thats a cool sign

also, side note.........dude really is thiccccccc

Image result for you chunky.gif

sadly unless Ja gets hurt and misses time he's all but wrapped up the award. Zion winning it with like 30-35 games played will be almost impossible.

Lol @ talks of Zion possibly being rookie of the year. Cmon guys its too late for that unless like n3gative stated Ja gets injured and doesnt play for the rest of the season.

I waited all game last night see if Zion was gonna do anything special. The end of the 3rd quarter came up and I was like “He’ll get better as the season goes on, give it time.” So I turned off the TV, went to dinner, and when I got home I realized I missed it all. FML, WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS ALL THE EPIC SPORTS MOMENTS!?!? THE MAN SCORES 17 CONSECUTIVE POINTS IN 4 MINUTES AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE IT LIVE, BASKETBALL GODS ARE CRUEL I TELL YOU.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

I waited all game last night see if Zion was gonna do anything special. The end of the 3rd quarter came up and I was like “He’ll get better as the season goes on, give it time.” So I turned off the TV, went to dinner, and when I got home I realized I missed it all. FML, WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS ALL THE EPIC SPORTS MOMENTS!?!? THE MAN SCORES 17 CONSECUTIVE POINTS IN 4 MINUTES AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE IT LIVE, BASKETBALL GODS ARE CRUEL I TELL YOU.

Damn that sucks for you. I will tell my grandchildren when Zion is elected to the hall of fame that I saw live in his first game him going HAM for 3 minutes scoring 17 straight points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

Ive been watching basketball religiously since 2001.  I mean, hours upon hours a day.  I try to catch every game if I can.  I saw the Horry 3 pointer against the kings live, Kobe’s 81 live, the Ray Allen shot, the warriors beating the mavs in the first round of the 2007 playoffs.....and nothing comes close to the excitement of watching Zion bust out for 17 points in 4 minutes, going 4/4 on threes.  This moment will be spoken about for centuries

sorry bud

Edited by Fantasyscrub
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

Same here bro. Stopped streaming during the 3rd thinking he is boring and fat. Only during tea break did I see that he somehow salvaged his debut.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

3 minutes actually, not 4

19 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He really called a time out to get this scorching hot player out the game. What a stupid coach.

What you think is it better to save his body, cuz maybe he has overwhelming desire to show what he can do and he got hot, or to sub him and than have him for ROS and for the next one?

I don't ask for speedy answer, take your time, look in crystal ball, ask some psychic, no rush..

p.s. And then, just maybe Gentry doesn't have him in his fantasy team and he don't give a ffffff...