Sign in to follow this  
floppy

Meadows or paddack ROS and keeper

Which would you rather have this year and as a late keeper. Paddack or meadows whir

Meadows for me. He contributes in 5 categories and I really believe his potential is something like 2018 Yelich and we have seen what happened with 2018 Yelich. In keeper/dynasty, I tend to side with the hitter if the players are of similar pedigree/value because pitchers are more volatile. Give me Meadows.

Meadows has been god awful recently but is the better pick cuz Paddack is already having his innings limited 

2 hours ago, TeamT said:

Meadows has been god awful recently but is the better pick cuz Paddack is already having his innings limited 

Do you think meadows current slump is something that should be of concern?

It's Meadows. The slump is annoying right now, but he'll be fine. He's a young Charlie Blackmon, in my opinion.

Paddack is great but you have to keep the hitter over the pitcher if it's even remotely close.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 20Duval904 said:

Paddack is great but you have to keep the hitter over the pitcher if it's even remotely close.

Agreed. Unless you are already stocked with bats and truly NEED an arm, I think you have to go with Meadows.