winkler29

Buehler for Judge/Clevinger

10 team H2H points,dynasty.Was asking about Judge,this is the asking price.To steep?That would give me a starting 3 OF's Trout,Betts,Judge..Mazara/Hicks on the bench.

Do it. I love Buehler, especially in dynasty, but this is a ridiculously good deal. That outfield is also stacked and gives you the opportunity to shop around Mazara or Hicks (when they get hot) for an upgrade elsewhere. I think you take this deal.

Buehler>Clevinger

Judge>>>>>>A waiver wire outfielder

I wouldn't. Buehler could be the next Kershaw and will probably be a top 5-10 pitcher at worst for a while. you can find another Bieber and even Judge with all this HR binge hitting.

Just move Walker for Judge straight up. Pinstripes is the far better player and it's not even close! 

21 minutes ago, winkler29 said:

He also added Carlos Correa do it's an even better deal I think.

Correa , Clev and Judge for Walker B?

if that’s the case you better take that deal right now!!!

i own Walker B in a dynasty and it’s tough to part with him but Clev and Judge is a good offer. If he is adding CC then it becomes an insanely good offer. 

I’d move Walker for that return 

Edited by Under500Forever

Judge, clevinger and Correa for bueller???  In a dynasty? Am I getting this right? This is a slam dunk, stars aligned, once in a lifetime chance to set up your dynasty team for 5 years or more.  A rough, off the top of my head estimate is you’re getting roughly $70 in auction value for about $28. This guy watched the 15 k gem and decided he needs him at any and all costs.  He’s also frustrated about Correa and clevinger.  Do it quick before bueller pitches again and allows a run or something.  He’s good, but he’s not THAT good.

Thanks guys...I accepted.I was going to accept just Judge/Clev but when he sent another offer with Correa added as well I HAD to take it.I have Trea Turner at SS but if nothing else Correa gives me a trade chip down the line.I love my OF now with Trout,Betts,Judge and Mazara on bench.🤑

On 6/22/2019 at 9:31 PM, winkler29 said:

He also added Carlos Correa do it's an even better deal I think.

What a league buster trade

Veto

This league has a lot of trades,I mean a lot.And quite a few are very lopsided.Nobody ever complains.Its also very balanced right now.Its a 10 team points dynasty and the top 4 make the playoffs.Right now at least 6-7 teams are still in it with lots of time left for the bottom to catch up.