ockehn

30 team Keeper on Fantrax. First year, looking for teams to start the league!

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/isni14d8jx9nqsma/home

League info is there. It is a 30 team league, 1 pg, 1 sg, 1 sf, 1 pf, 1 c, 1 flex, & 4 bench, 4 IR 1 minor.  you can keep 10. Draft will be a couple days before the season. will start as a free league but would like to, after a few years, begin to pay to play. Want to get a solid league going first! message me or reply if you are intrested!

Edited by ockehn

Hi, am interested in both this league and your hockey one, but am unable to open the league pages as its set to private. I have a few questions, do you have an email i can reply to?

• Like 1

****Update**** you werent able to see the leagues before because they were on private. I updated them so now you can see! I messaged you my email!

I invited both of you guys! That makes 10 joined so far!

Just joined your league. I'm a hardcore fantasy NBA player - been doing it for ten years now and have always wanted to get into a full 30 team keeper league. Thanks for making one and looking forward to years of NBA fantasy.

• Like 1

***UPDATE*** the league is a FANTRAX premium league! and you dont have to play at all for it! I will be paying it to show that i am very serious about this league!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ockehn said:

***UPDATE*** the league is a FANTRAX premium league! and you dont have to play at all for it! I will be paying it to show that i am very serious about this league!

whoops i meant to say you dont have to pay for it lmao

and dino I will send an inv now!

• Haha 1

There are only a few spots left to join!!! 

Message me ASAP if your intrested!