Sign in to follow this  
tdye

New Free Dynasty League

That’s cool but it should be a paid league. $10 to $20 will raise the competition. 

I’ve been in a few free dynasty leagues and well most don’t last past the first year because people stop caring halfway through the season.  No real incentive. 

I think I have sent invitations to everyone who wanted one.

I want to keep the league free because I don't feel like paying a lot and for a dynasty league I am afraid owners of bad teams would be more likely to leave and harder to replace if it were paid. I know a lot of people think paid leagues are more fun, but I don't.

I don't see how Dynasty Leagues make it past Year 2 if it is a pay league. Just like Commish said - Hard to get someone to pay to take over a bad team.

Unless you have some sort of pay scale where the top teams pay more than the bottom teams. Example for a 24 team league - Instead of all teams paying 20.00 x 24 - Have top 8 teams pay 30.00....Middle 8 teams pay 20.00....Bottom 8 teams pay 10.00....Seems to make more sense.

Anyway I'm in the league regardless.......Team Shenanigans.....

Just joined. Email is baseballnut1231@gmail.com if you need it.

Edited by thepiguy1231
Found the categories

Four spots left now, maybe more later. Join with the link above or pose/send me your email if you want to join. If it is full you can still message me or post your email since we will likely need replacements.

I’m interested.   Already have a few Fantrax free dynasty leagues.    Kgurney3000@hotmail.com

The league is full now. I will invite the people who have commented here if we need replacement owners before the draft (I will be surprised if we do not), but I do not know when that will happen. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest